[DE]Rebecca

4/15/2014 Connectivity Issues

Think I probably lost everything from my last T3 Defense run around 8 hours ago, but I still hope it's fixed when I get home!

FAQ:

"What about my (time sensitive booster)?"

Rest assured we will be compensating anyone who purchased a booster and is affected by these interruptions. Full details to follow.

Do i need to write to the support ? or it will be like with the Legendary..? I mean..I got the boost for 7 days..and i lost a whole day by now.. what will i get for that ? cause..im not complaling it dose not cost alot..but yet..i have a week off from army and i wanted to farm all the week.. :/ 

Please answere me :3 

Chill guys.. Go out, take a breath of fresh air, no rush. We are not no-lifers, right? ;p

• Upvote 1

FAQ:

"What about my (time sensitive booster)?"

Rest assured we will be compensating anyone who purchased a booster and is affected by these interruptions. Full details to follow.

Didn't expect it, so I can smile with genuine joy :)

What about our compensation?

You need to stop being such a TROLL and crawl back under your rock.

• Upvote 2

What about our compensation?

With that sort of mentality you don't deserve compensation.

DE's the victim here, yet you still seek some sort of compensation?

Lay off the greedy milk, Corpus supporter.

• Upvote 8

English: there you'll gallop years to solve this problem! hike will demolish this igruhu!! Failure to take you administration! Failure to take!!

I have a feeling this guy did it...

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Online translators are notoriously inaccurate. For all we know, he/she is just frustrated that it's taking a while to fix.

• Upvote 1

Chill guys.. Go out, take a breath of fresh air, no rush. We are not no-lifers, right? ;p

Speak for yourself.  Some of us have no fresh air to breathe. Freaking pollen...

• Upvote 3

Compensation for WHAT exactly? Not being able to play a F2P game?

F2P Games are made by people like me purchasing Platinum.

No one buys Platinum? No Staff = No Game. 

@GuyThatJoinedAfterBetaInsteadOfSupportingItWithFoundersPackage

Edited by MadTroll

Compensation for WHAT exactly? Not being able to play a F2P game?

No you air head, compensation for the people who bought time oriented things that were wasted due to the server being down

I don't know if you're trolling but hey i don't mind.

here you go "mate"

a24w08.jpg

To be honest with you, this proves nothing.

This is just EXE-Details set by the compiler, which is merely text only without purpose.

If you want encryption to a certain extend, just click on the "Digital Signatures"-Tab, which features Certificates, who are encrypted stuff itself.

However, even THIS has nothing to do with the server.

• Upvote 3

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEW DDoS !!!!

who are this fucktards anywy !?!?! 

they attacked like 4 games i played now in the last 8 months ...

funny thing not even one EA or Activision(if they even have anything beside CoD) got attacked ...

• Upvote 1

And this is why we need an offline mode that doesn't rely on servers. Which while there are issues with storing items client-side (BF4 has that issue, people can give themselves attachments since they're stored client-side) there's always the option of making the offline mode progress independently from the online mode so people can't transfer any items over to the online version should they decide to give themselves items they shouldn't have. Could always force syncs if they wish to transfer online progress to the offline version so they wouldn't be able to pull any funny business.

• Upvote 3

It's raining.......

• Upvote 2

I meeeeean, if you really want to compensate, maybe throw in an extra potato alert or two...or ten... #hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge

ibbPgATOucqoX3.gif

Edited by Yenrei
  • Upvote 4