[DE]Rebecca

4/15/2014 Connectivity Issues

Mission Accomplished.

9FjUgob.gif

SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME TODAY. . .

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng *list of other sexual noises to express joy*

I still wonder why you people still try to login during this "Corpus Storm".

It will be hard (well kinda) to differ between DDoS Traffic and legitimate Traffic by the game client.

DE, just take the server off the net and watch the firewall data for patterns.

Lock the forums to prevent a storm of "why can't i login"-threads.

• Upvote 5

And most of the baddies on Mabi are too busy hacking and glitching on the Ruairi server to force their channels to crash.

Poor enraged and betrayed Ruairi, not even his server can catch a break.

• Upvote 1

We remember someone of the community trying to hack on the Gradivus Dilemma to throw around some nodes. Just saying.

And if doing this, then it is not about to gain anything. The sole reason is just to be mean and see things go down in flames. There needs to be no reason. Some people simply enjoy harassing others, no matter what.

The possibility is there. The only question remains if it is true or not. We might never know.

Though I do not need any culprit on the speculation list, I do not ride blame trains. The only thing that matters to me is; "Game is unvailable, check again later when an official statement is made and trying not to flood login servers to crush a bottleneck that breaks everything again."

I don't care who caused the problem, because this is essentially not my job to figure it out and protect the servers against it and neither do I need a scapegoat.

Edit: about the entire clan / Alliance thing; they only need to rollback the servertimes and all this so called effort was for naught. *chuckles*

They also already posted in a previous dev post that they were going to roll back the server times anyway. so even if it did start as an attack for a rail it has really snowballed from there.

tumblr_msu9vbOWSJ1shw6fwo2_250.gif

anyone think it oddly coincidental that this attack happened after we barely beat smite.....

I mean it would be surprising if hi rez would do it but maybe some butthurt fanboy of theirs?

(lol at the idea of it being from within the community.... whod be stupid enough to hack a game so that even he cant play the game he plays... herp derp...)

Drive_me_closer_i_want_to_hit_them_with_

Edited by Rokusho66
  • Upvote 5

Its a shame a some selfish person has to ruin everyone's fun by doing this, its a cowardly act and I hope they are bought to justice.

On a side note, I won a plat 50% discount and cant log on to use it? i Fear I will lose it as I really wanted to buy some plat.

Will I get this back after this is all fixed?

Really hope things are fixed soon and I personally want to thank the hard working men and women that are spending hours trying to fix this.

Appreciated it guys and gals

• Upvote 1

Quick someone upload the Mandervill Dance into the enemey corpus suits so they can't do anything and look like idiots!

You know...by tweeting it was Corpus behind it....I make it my weekend goal to butcher Corpus and be very, very cruel about it.
Like, humiliating cruel.
Like, bright pink Rhino bashing Corpus boxheads with a pink lecta. Dammit now I can only think about pink short--WHAT IF CORPUS WANTED TO STEAL THEM!?

Edited by Raze4573
  • Upvote 2

So what exactly happens to our boosters that are running out because of this downtime? Will we be compensated with legendary cores? How do I report my booster running out? All the first post said was more info below and i read through a couple pages and it was all people saying to DDOS the DDOSERs and other stuff. 

Just lost 2 Delta Beacons (haven't got a single one since Saturday), so I was quite angry to lose them out due to this DDOS bullcrap. Is there any way we can get those compensated? No, I didn't take a screenshot, since I obviously didn't know about the DDOS beforehand.

Bad for you. As far as I notice such issues and "they are fixed", as DE says, what never happens to 100%, I took the screenshots form my Tranquil Cleave.

Edited by Pacheon

Akamai service runs majority of the internet, DE should consider getting their DDoS protection.