[DE]Rebecca

4/15/2014 Connectivity Issues

I still wonder why you people still try to login during this "Corpus Storm".

It will be hard (well kinda) to differ between DDoS Traffic and legitimate Traffic by the game client.

DE, just take the server off the net and watch the firewall data for patterns.

Lock the forums to prevent a storm of "why can't i login"-threads.

I bet DE staff is just running around in circles, screaming, doesn't know what to do.

• Upvote 2

sigh... I was hoping to use warframe as a distraction to my brave frontier addiction today... guess that's not happening :/

>People claiming that the community itself did this.

I think it's highly unlikely considering the majority of the community isn't even toxic. There's like that last 10% that have a stick up their &#!, sure, but I think they'd have enough common sense not to do stupid S#&$ like this.

And even if it were players of the community doing this, what would they actually gain from this? The Dark Sector theory is kind of ridiculous because at the end of the day, DE can't really do anything to help a specific clan win a conflict. Like, you mean to tell me that you're going to hack the company that made the game in hopes of them rigging the conflict in your favor? pls.

At the end of the day, I find comfort in the attacker obviously being some troubled white boy with a stick up his &#! cause he has daddy issues. 

The Toxic 10% are the most  likely  suspect end of these are almost always a grip attack end of and yes they sometimes are targeted attacks in order to gain financially or have been in the past but take a good look at the sites attacked previously there is a trend with gaming software its almost always not a financial reason.

With great recognition comes great DDOS.

Im curious. Are the recent "Progress could not be saved" issues related to this? I thought those were two independant servers :(

Progress could not be saved..... this is the worst what you can read in this game. 100 % chance to get it after you found your admired aura mod. 

• Upvote 1

It's infuriating that we can't do ANYTHING.

giphy.gif

the fact that you have all of these gifs prepared is amazing.

10/10 im your number one fan now holy S#&$

• Upvote 1

warframe has got so big they just dont care about the players opinons anymore,they can not feed us enough frames and weapons and new content fast enough. everything new coming out is the same old stuff and its time to find a new game ! one where chat works and servers too ! lol

I bet DE staff is just running around in circles, screaming, doesn't know what to do.

Plausible theory, Yes.

tumblr_inline_mqnu5nZoj91qz4rgp.gif

• Upvote 2

So what exactly happens to our boosters that are running out because of this downtime? Will we be compensated with legendary cores? How do I report my booster running out? All the first post said was more info below and i read through a couple pages and it was all people saying to DDOS the DDOSERs and other stuff. 

Along with this question what about our argon crystals that are running out because of the downtime? I had two but time ran out on one from downtime already and the other is slowly running out right now. 

Vous m'avez pas répondu a ma question c'est quoi un DDOS

My french is really bad but - denial of service -check wikipedia

I demand a Legendary Core as compensation for the Fusion Cores I missed due to down time. 

Plzandthxs

and i demand that i get 200 oxium since i farmed it all in one run and crashed but that crap aint happening  D:<

So what exactly happens to our boosters that are running out because of this downtime? Will we be compensated with legendary cores? How do I report my booster running out? All the first post said was more info below and i read through a couple pages and it was all people saying to DDOS the DDOSERs and other stuff. 

They'll probably run a script to provide a free booster or extend the booster of any accounts with active boosters, or something like that. DE is pretty kind, they might even compensate the people who didn't have boosters.

Also, you may have missed it, but they tweeted this and Rebecca announced this some time ago:

WARFRAME @PlayWarframe 2 hrs

While the Corpus DDOS attack continues, rest assured purchased boosters will be compensated. Hamster Prime project continues - sorry Tenno!

Edited by Aramet
  • Upvote 1

Makes me happy to know that we will be getting compensated on our boosters.  Whoever made this attack should have their genitalia slowly removed!

Dude WTH is wrong with you?!?!?!?!? yes i know warframe is unplayable i am mad too but you dont have to be that gore.

You know...by tweeting it was Corpus behind it....I make it my weekend goal to butcher Corpus and be very, very cruel about it.

Like, humiliating cruel.

Like, bright pink Rhino bashing Corpus boxheads with a pink lecta. Dammit now I can only think about pink short--WHAT IF CORPUS WANTED TO STEAL THEM!?

DEFINATELY THIS!! LOL!!

I'll be bashing Corpus for this outtage!!

Well?.... that and I really need the harvester to appear.... NEED DETRON!!!

Ddos i  thought so... Every 2populary game is targeted by hackers jesus so jelous computer geeks

the fact that you have all of these gifs prepared is amazing.

10/10 im your number one fan now holy S#&$

Apreciate it, Thanks.

tumblr_m6xn19hPbo1rstnsz.gif

• Upvote 3

warframe has got so big they just dont care about the players opinons anymore,they can not feed us enough frames and weapons and new content fast enough. everything new coming out is the same old stuff and its time to find a new game ! one where chat works and servers too ! lol

Because apparently you know how hard it is to constantly come up with new content for the game.

Because apparently you know that they're "too big now and they don't care about the community."

When you can do what DE does but better, call me sweetie. I'm legitimately serious too.

Edited by Vitualamen
  • Upvote 3

Dang, ah well. Was setting up my frame to help out newbies in missions. Ah well.

TO THE OUTSIDE.

8lprB25.gif

(and food, definitely food)

• Upvote 3

Because apparently you know how hard it is to constantly come up with new content for the game.

Because apparently you know that they're "too big now and they don't care about the community."

When you can do what DE does but better, call me sweetie. I'm legitimately serious too.

actually he's right, nothing new since update 6

Dude WTH is wrong with you?!?!?!?!? yes i know warframe is unplayable i am mad too but you dont have to be that gore.

No this about the least severe punishment for a DDoS'er

I hope that the DDOSSSs attackers will all die in a ring of fire then will fall in a black hole and as a finisher, they will explode into a explosive center with many explosive explosions..