Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Reset?

LegendWill

Question

I bougt Hunter about 2 hours ago...Y IT NO SHOW ON FOURM??

I got my plat and warframe though.

I wasted all my plat on things I should'nt have.

So I here that for a limited time only, you can reset your account in update 8. For founders, do we get out platnium back? Also when we reset, we get our plat back and we have to re-do the turtoiral and pick a new warframe?

Will we still have Excalibur Prime?

1 last question. Will it cost?

EDIT: Added stuff

Edited by LegendWill

according to DE

the optional reset is free , it will give you back all your platinum and you can keep special items( eg excalibur prime & braton vnadal + easter plattee)

every thing else will be reseted, and yes we will redo the the tutorial( though you could skip it) and pick a new frame.

Yeah I would also like to know how to reset char, because first time when I was in mods selection screen, I fused 4 of my starter mods together...they made a mod which needed 11 slots, but now I dont have it anymore(I didnt sold it, and I dont use it)...soo reset character would be great.

How can you do the account/character reset?

Yeah I would also like to know how to reset char, because first time when I was in mods selection screen, I fused 4 of my starter mods together...they made a mod which needed 11 slots, but now I dont have it anymore(I didnt sold it, and I dont use it)...soo reset character would be great.

How do you go about doing the reset?

^The reset isn't implemented yet, so you can't do it yet, but it will most likely be a option under you account management, which you can access by clicking your name on the top right of the forums.

^The reset isn't implemented yet, so you can't do it yet, but it will most likely be a option under you account management, which you can access by clicking your name on the top right of the forums.

Ah ok thank you. Is the reset for sure happening or just a rumor? I just started playing yesterday, got the 50$ founder pack, and blew all my plat on what I assume are useless things :-)

Also, any eta on update 8?

Thanks in advance.

Ah ok thank you. Is the reset for sure happening or just a rumor? I just started playing yesterday, got the 50$ founder pack, and blew all my plat on what I assume are useless things :-)

Also, any eta on update 8?

Thanks in advance.

It's for sure or at least 95% confirmed if not 99%, it's just taking longer than expected to implement.

Unless there is something to be gained from a reset (like a bonus that you can only get from the reset and nothing else) I can't imagine why you would to start all over, especially if you've reached Rank 4+.

Mind you, I have nothing against people who want to reset and if they decided EVERYONE is going to be reset, so be it, but as an option I don't really see the plusses.

Unless there is something to be gained from a reset (like a bonus that you can only get from the reset and nothing else) I can't imagine why you would to start all over, especially if you've reached Rank 4+.

Mind you, I have nothing against people who want to reset and if they decided EVERYONE is going to be reset, so be it, but as an option I don't really see the plusses.

Some people (myself included) have spent platinum on items that we would rather not have.

The reset is a way to get back all of our spent platinum.

I'll be doing it, I spent way too much on mod packs -.-

Some people (myself included) have spent platinum on items that we would rather not have.

The reset is a way to get back all of our spent platinum.

I'll be doing it, I spent way too much on mod packs -.-

I may have gone hard on mod packs as well before I bought some frames thinking I would need the ability cards, not expecting them to just give them to me if I used plat for the frame :(

Wow, the thought of this now makes me not want to even play anymore. Hopefully it's optional for the people who felt they bought some bad items. I'd probably only use it if they brought the prices down on the market, because things cost way too much money for what you get. Also, due to several games being good, and having founders packs too, I just don't have time to farm my whole night away in just one game, even one like this that I like alot.

things cost way too much money for what you get.

Sadly this is one of the more expensive cash shops I have ever encountere, and I have played A LOT of F2P mmo's. That being said, everything you can get in the cash shop, except for cosmetic items, can be gotten through farming.

Also, I believe someone stated that the reset was "optional" when it happens.

sweet. well sweet as long as i get my plat back, i know exactly how i going to use it.

now to wonder when update 8 will come...eh i can w8 a month

Heh heh, I will probably end up unlocking a few cosmetic items, getting a weapon set, then saving the rest for when new warframes or cosmetic items are released.

Stupid mod packs...

Ok since I started playing I purchased Disciple and later on upgraded to Hunter. With plats I bought several reactors (Weapon and frame), and Banshee package.

I also self crafted Ash and leveling him curently.

If I would reset, do I keep the warframes and weapons but their level will be reset to 0? Because honestly I can't see myself running that Boss again 60+ times to get the Ash parts, then wait ~4 days to complete the warframe.

Also will I keep all mods I currently have (and credits) or I will lose everything and just get back my plats and lose warframe slots, utility items, artifacts etc?

They need to be a bit more clear about what happens with a reset, what is affected, what remains as it is etc.

Ok since I started playing I purchased Disciple and later on upgraded to Hunter. With plats I bought several reactors (Weapon and frame), and Banshee package.

I also self crafted Ash and leveling him curently.

If I would reset, do I keep the warframes and weapons but their level will be reset to 0? Because honestly I can't see myself running that Boss again 60+ times to get the Ash parts, then wait ~4 days to complete the warframe.

Also will I keep all mods I currently have (and credits) or I will lose everything and just get back my plats and lose warframe slots, utility items, artifacts etc?

They need to be a bit more clear about what happens with a reset, what is affected, what remains as it is etc.

same question

god i was scared when i was reading these things :o but okey your acount wont be resseted when you don't want it to reset :p haha :p thats a real relief to me didnt want to lose my loki,frost and volt :(