Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Reset?

LegendWill

Question

I bougt Hunter about 2 hours ago...Y IT NO SHOW ON FOURM??

I got my plat and warframe though.

I wasted all my plat on things I should'nt have.

So I here that for a limited time only, you can reset your account in update 8. For founders, do we get out platnium back? Also when we reset, we get our plat back and we have to re-do the turtoiral and pick a new warframe?

Will we still have Excalibur Prime?

1 last question. Will it cost?

EDIT: Added stuff

Edited by LegendWill

They need to be a bit more clear about what happens with a reset, what is affected, what remains as it is etc.

Being as it hasn't been implemented yet they probably need to clarify these things to themselves first and how they will do it.... Just going to have to wait.

I would say you'll probably lose everything except the platinum and special bonus items that can't be gotten again (Vandal gear, prime gear). You might keep the frames but they will likely lose their level and reactor, same for the weapons. Probably lose the artifacts, crafting materials etc. and definatly mods, credits, inventory items (the ammo etc.). They are not going to refund your platinum but let you keep mods that could have been bought with it.

All of my speculation has no basis, it just makes sense to me. However that said, a full reset is a full reset, it won't be a way for your to gain some kind of advantage or revert individual decisions (i want to say bad decisions and that people be more careful with the plat but with no way of trying weapons or frames, and without knowing upcoming changes to them, this is very unfair).

ok reset is like this(jsut read the ToS) you lose everything, including levels. but you get ALL your plat back.

in addition the reset may be optional or it may be mandatory. you all agreed to their open beta ToS which includes 1 line that say they reserve the right to reset your account at any time due to updates and so on. anything bought with plat will be refunded in the form of plat.

Why would you reset though? All your hard work will be for nothing.

Some people, myself included, would like to do a reset because they wasted plat on stupid items. I bought a lot of mod packs before I realized what I was doing in the game, and in my opinion they are overly expensive, and dang near useless.

I haven't progressed in the game all that far either so it works nicely for me. My main warframe, Loki, is only at lvl 11. Reset wouldn't do much damage to my account.