Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Rather?

YourBusDriver

I'd rather have support answer my ticket.

Joke aside though, 0% tax rail, farming carefree is good thing.

Too bad there is no cooldown on invading and clan's bickering makes the dark sectors locked because of human nature.

I would rather farm for Tranquil Cleave.

Indeed.

Both are equally useless to me. 

I totally agree, lol. 

I'd rather have support answer my ticket.

Joke aside though, 0% tax rail, farming carefree is good thing.

Too bad there is no cooldown on invading and clan's bickering makes the dark sectors locked because of human nature.

Yea. It's a shame the dark sectors are cluster f***** by clans trying to one up each other. 

I would rather run missions that released lore for the game.  Gimme a data mass that plays a short historic hologram of the Tenno Assault on the Terminus.  I'll happily run T anything for a couple hrs to get that. 

Yea, I too wish DE would release more lore related content. Chasing Vay Hek's fat &#! around is fun and all, but I really want to delve into where and what the Tenno originate from. 

I chose these two possibilities because I disfavor them both equally. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone. 

I understand that there may be a bias towards the T2 mission. My primary motive for posting this question is to highlight just how much of a blunder the Rails really are. 

I don't hate DE for this; I don't have anything against them. Warframe has been awesome. I have the understanding that our community does not want to see DE beating this dead horse. 

This calls for a better question...

Edited by YourBusDriver