Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Bypass For Solar Rail Management

Vargras

Figured I'd post about this, since it's fairly serious (and has lots of implications).

Ordinarily, rail management is locked out to me. Though I'm a warlord within an alliance, the rails are normally only able to be managed by the founders, something all the other warlords agreed upon. I logged on during the current server issues and was actually able to bypass this entirely, giving me access to all management options. I did not test to see if editing any of these options would actually save them.

okey this is weird

so a good clan m8 of mine was talking about something like this to me over steam , he was saying what if the people that where DDoS'ing Warframe rather than just for the lolz they where somehow abusing or found out a way to exploit the solar rails in someway

now i get a feeling someone has managed to find a exploit on solar rails and are keeping it to his or them selfs

now that im seeing these so called *conspiracy's* now - i cant really complain as he was a communication officer in the army

that and hopefully it shows DE to look at many different views when implemented these new features / changing features etc

Edited by DiBBz

okey this is weird

so a good clan m8 of mine was talking about something like this to me over steam , he was saying what if the people that where DDoS'ing Warframe rather than just for the lolz they where somehow abusing or found out a way to exploit the solar rails in someway

now i get a feeling someone has managed to find a exploit on solar rails and are keeping it them his or them selfs

I doubt that, really.

Normally, I can still click rail management, but I'm not able to change any options. It just instead shows me what everything is set at, and little else. When I logged on today, I was able to change everything (though I normally couldn't), with the exception of the tributes because the node in question is still under conflict. There's really nothing they could possibly gain from bypassing what is supposed to be restricted, but it might cause some havoc within clans or alliances if some members decide to try to run things on their own.

I doubt that, really.

Normally, I can still click rail management, but I'm not able to change any options. It just instead shows me what everything is set at, and little else. When I logged on today, I was able to change everything (though I normally couldn't), with the exception of the tributes because the node in question is still under conflict. There's really nothing they could possibly gain from bypassing what is supposed to be restricted, but it might cause some havoc within clans or alliances if some members decide to try to run things on their own.

yes but maybe you have just encountered a small bug etc , im talking about maybe if things go even higher than that , maybe founders somehow can abuse resource tax or what now

my clan m8 said maybe they are flooding the servers tricking it into thinking many many many players are playing the rail hence they get free resources / money etc

i dismissed this because i dont really think thats how it works other than botting , but after seeing these threads pop up about this then im more or less 40% aware that it could or might possibly lead to something much worse

Edited by DiBBz