Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Games Gaming Community Coming To Warframe!

LustfulDesign

The multigaming community War Games is now active and ready to accept new members into our fold!!!!

Why did I create War Games? The real question is why didn't I do it sooner? I was so tired of losing my friends as I move from one game to another, 

leaving behind a trail of lost people with sad goodbyes. Everytime I left I had to start over from scratch working my way into a new guild or clan.

Here in War Games you never have to leave your friends behind! 

No matter if you play FPS games or MMOs you can bring your friends here and have a place to game with them. FOREVER!

We have members who play a variety of games such as APB, Elder Scrolls Online, Battlefield, Planetside 2, Dota2, Counter-Strike:GO EverquestNext:Landmark, and many more!

As games are changing rapidly and people fall out of love with what has been released we are highly adaptable, being able to change our teamspeak Channels and our forums to that of what WE as a community want to play next. 

Our officers work hard to recruit so we have people to play with in the games our community is interested in!

In other communities I've been in I was tired of absent leaders, overworked officers, and generally just bad conduct on the part of management. So I created a safe place where you won't be talked down to, your efforts will be appreciated, and you will be rewarded for your hard work.

I can promise you will be respected when you log into the teamspeak and you will be valued if you contribute your time and energy.

We have contests and events with ingame and real life prizes for those that like a little extra challenge!

I've created this community with the help of some of my best friends I've accumulated in all my years gaming. 

I hope you will consider joining us and seriously kicking some point and click butt.

[WG]Scorpina , Leader of War Games Multi-Gaming Community

CLAN RULES FOR WAR GAMES MULTI-GAMING COMMUNITY

The following rules apply Clan-wide for WAR GAMES and are equally applicable for every game we play as a clan.

Members must be __17_ years of age or older. Applicants below that age are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Members below the age of _16__ must be in the “Young Guns” TS3 channel unless specifed by Leadership.

Hacking, exploits, cheats, in-game currency buying, etc., will not be tolerated at all. If you violate the EULA, you will be kicked out and banned from re-joining WAR GAMES. No parole. No probation. Other sins may be forgiven, this one will not. If you cheat, we are done with you. Period.

Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. This includes EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE profanity, racist or sexist slurs, harassing or griefing other players via game mechanics or tells, or causing strife or drama within the Clan. However, tea-bagging, for example, is permitted and in fact encouraged.

At the same time, remember, you must have a thick skin and sense of humor about things. WAR GAMES is not for the weak of heart. If you have a thin skin and are easily offended, this might not be the Clan for you since we will not walk on eggshells for anyone.

Violations of a game’s posted EULA may also result in disciplinary action.

If you have a problem with another player, try to resolve it privately in a civil manner. If you cannot reach an agreement, then contact an officer. Under NO circumstances should personal disputes be posted in a public manner, either on the Clan forums or on any other public forum or fansite. Flame-wars make us look like a pack of monkeys. Arguing with someone over the Internet only serves to make us look like a pack of mental midgets. If these types of action occur, the leadership reserves the right to take whatever action they feel necessary, from warnings all the way up to and including removing a character from the Clan and banning them from re-joining WAR GAMES.

The leadership of WAR GAMES has the first, and last, word on all clan matters. Although the leadership tries to take into account the opinions of the membership (since this is OUR community), ultimately, the final decisions rest with the leadership.

Respect your Clanmates. Not everyone is going to have the same views, ideas and opinions, whether it pertains to gameplay tactics, mechanics, team management, etc., and that is okay. In the words of those most excellent philosophizers Bill & Ted, "Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"

We expect all members to ensure that all actions they take are done in the mindset of ‘clan first.' Anything a member does reflects on the overall Clan image and on all fellow members. We expect members to only take actions that reflect positively on the guild's image. When you are wearing our tag, 

you are our ambassador to the rest of the gaming world. Do not make us look like a pack of monkeys. Please. I hate bananas.

We recruit the person not the toon. We look for good people. Builds, equipment and playstyles do not factor into the recruiting equation.

We strive to be, first and foremost, a group of friends. Backing up your Clanmates is expected because they, and the officers of WAR GAMES, will do the same for you. Every time.

Any issues with Clan policies are to be brought directly to officers, 1 on 1, via email, private message or chat. Publicly bashing or complaining about them is a “HELL NO.”

Personal attacks on other members is also a “HELL NO.” Handle issues with another player 1 on 1, in a mature and professional way. Seek an officer's help if needed.

WAR GAMES believes strongly in “Community.” The whole reason this Clan was founded was so no one has to leave friends behind because of switching from game to game. Get to know your Clanmates, even the ones who are playing games other than the ones you do. Have fun. We all pay our monthly fee 
(except for FTP games, DURRR!) to be a part of a fantasy. Don’t get bogged down in details. Enjoy your time in game.

Teamspeak: wargamesmultigaming.enjinvoice.com 
(Written by the clan leader Scorpina,I am not she.)

And if you do decide to join tell em the unbelievably handsome  Nyano sent ya!