Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Mission Rewards

Orcot

Earlier today I was doing a Ceres Survival run, farming for Deltas, managed to get one and the Crimson Dervish stance, but when I signed-in again awhile ago I found all my rewards from the mission were gone.

Has anyone else had a similar issue and if so do they know if anything is going to/can be do about this?

GOD DAM-

Ok, easy, easy... Breathe...

Read. Forums. Check. Staff. Replies. Check. DE. Twitter. Or. SOMETHING!

Servers are under DDOS attack, like I and many other explained in a bazilion of topics like yours.
Game probably can't get the data from the server, so it looks like your stuff is missing.

GOD DAM-

Ok, easy, easy... Breathe...

Read. Forums. Check. Staff. Replies. Check. DE. Twitter. Or. SOMETHING!

Servers are under DDOS attack, like I and many other explained in a bazilion of topics like yours.

Game probably can't get the data from the server, so it looks like your stuff is missing.

I'm aware of that, but there is no mention of rewards going missing or if there was a way to get them back, and no, from what all the other threads have asked/said there has been no mention about there being any way to get our rewards back.

But thank you for your constructive response.

What Angius said

This has been going on all day... 

put a just a little effort

EDIT: YESS! 200 posts!

wooooo~

Congrats on your 200th!

Angius has told me nothing new, I was mostly hoping if someone knew if we're able to get them back since DE hasn't mentioned mission rewards, I'm cool with not getting it back but it would be nice to know.