Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loss Of All My Argon Crystals

Rawr0w0

So, the DDOS attack notes SAY that my argon wouldn't vanish... well..guess what DE... they did... All 8 argon are now gone. Of course, I know most other Tenno would say "stop whining and just go farm more". Well yeah, I could, but the matter of fact is DE said they wouldn't decay during the attack, and yet, I'm missing all 8 argon now due to the countdown timer still ticking, and still losing all argon due to decay..

So, the DDOS attack notes SAY that my argon wouldn't vanish... well..guess what DE... they did... All 8 argon are now gone. Of course, I know most other Tenno would say "stop whining and just go farm more". Well yeah, I could, but the matter of fact is DE said they wouldn't decay during the attack, and yet, I'm missing all 8 argon now due to the countdown timer still ticking, and still losing all argon due to decay..

Just send a ticket in and explain you lost your Argon.. One of the admin will refund from what i understand 

There goes the problem with Argon crystals or any timed resource. DDoS attack or not, there are people here (like me) with work. A timed resource is plain bad, and needs to be removed. Overall it has no real role other than promoting real money purchase and let's face it, when something "necessary" costs money in a free2play game... you know the rest..

Send in a ticket?

Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday (-4 GMT) 

A Corpus conspirator has launched attacks against the Warframe Hamster Ball! 

Warframe Network services like Chat, Patching, and logon may be very laggy or unable to connect at all 

and you may experience 'Progress not saved' errors after completing a mission.

We are breeding hamsters rapidly to improve our resiliency. Sorry for the downtime Tenno.

Tenno Support operatives may not be able to assist with related issues until the attack has subsided.

Please watch our Warframe Forums and follow us on @PlayWarframe for updated information!

For map or general bug reporting please use the appropriate bug forum links below. 

General PC Bug reporting            General PS4 Bug reporting 

Have FEEDBACK about the game? please click here!