Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Day Without Warframe Is Like...

KenCX

It's spring break here for the kids, so I though I would take a day off and rest, have some fun. There are people out there who must really need attention if they find it a good idea to cripple servers and rob others of their fun.

I mean sure, employing such tactic against your competitor is sick but understandable. But against a game server? How lonely and pitiful one can be to find no other refuge in this world. Get a GF...

I don't want to point any fingers, chins, or look at any one in particular for what's happening...

Smite Players

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

Haven't played a mission in over 4 days.

Just haven't been feeling the urge to play. If i had forced myself to do so it would have just been a grind.

Pretty much. U13 and recent events have just left me feeling

dW3DFR1.jpg?1

about this game.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Funny, my day off from from warframe was like all the other days off of warframe. Seems I forgot the log in today. Felt nothing really from the absence of warframe much like the days prior to melee and a few days after when glued to another game. Never seem to have a shortage of games.

A breath of fresh aor from all the nonsense that is random drops and such. On and off warframe. I suppose 1-2 years of warframe would leave you not caring about a day off from it.

Pity those tha never got that time and are now suffering because of it. With nearly all things done, what can you do. level up I suppose, but then other game draw you in and you are now stuck between two games or 3.

But when thinking about leveling up, is it Kappa or mobile defense or defense you think off in the same mission on the same node?

"What do"? As they say.

So today has been a great day from warframe despite forgetting to play it. I suppose I avoided the attacks so go me.

And now, again.. More and more Corpustards attempting for more attack.. I'm tired waiting.. All I need to do now is, getting more sleep since I wasn't able to sleep from last night! Its 1139PM GMT+8 here! LOL