Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was This Supposed To Happen?

Ghostar

So "as a joke" I played a Loki with No invisibility, huge range, radial disarm and joined some friends for a T2 Defense with an Unranked Bo. One of them was playing Nova, by the end of 25 waves my Bo staff had hit... Rank 30! So what I gather is, EXP from a friend killing something is normally split between Primary, Secondary, and Melee, but with just one equip it means that one weapon gets all of the EXP.

So 25 waves of a T2 (with an affinity booster) Made my Bo Staff go from Zero to Hero, it almost felt too easy to level it in a single match, is this a benefit of going with just one weapon only, or is that unintended?

So "as a joke" I played a Loki with No invisibility, huge range, radial disarm and joined some friends for a T2 Defense with an Unranked Bo. One of them was playing Nova, by the end of 25 waves my Bo staff had hit... Rank 30! So what I gather is, EXP from a friend killing something is normally split between Primary, Secondary, and Melee, but with just one equip it means that one weapon gets all of the EXP.

So 25 waves of a T2 (with an affinity booster) Made my Bo Staff go from Zero to Hero, it almost felt too easy to level it in a single match, is this a benefit of going with just one weapon only, or is that unintended?

Like stated before, it was intended. GG

Equipping only 1 weapon will give that weapon more exp, as the exp is not shared, but there has been bug/glitch that will automatically rank your weapon(s) to 30. If the amount of affinity gained is high enough you might be able to get that legit but remember that there's always a glitchy way to do it.