Too Many Failed Login Attempts?

InhumaneSlayer

Apparently my ip address has encountered many failed login attempts and has been blocked? I'm unable to submit support as I cannot login through warframe.com/support on my mobile or computer.

Luckily enough, I'm still logged in on mobile which has aloud me to post this,message in the hopes that de see this.

I know there are next to zilch failed login attempts as mobile has saved password which I just press login with. As with the computer

Recently we have been having DDOS attacks.

The server room has been flooded with MOAs (according to Reb)

De is currently installing potatoes to improve stuff.

Typically  DDOS attack does not cause IP Restrictions. Unless DE has denied most IP Addresses from locations which the DDOS was generated from, then it would be understandable,

Same here ... The game suddenly DC me and I can't log back in.

On the site I have the same info as above fellows :

2jtkpk.jpg

EDIT:

Now I don't know what exactly is the issue, I thought that DE made everything ok yesterday with the DDoS.

If someone from DE crew will read this, than : "I'm innocent" and I wish to get back to leveling my Hydroid :(

Edited by tocorro

I just got the same problem.

Started with my new melee weapon being ignored in a mission despite being leveled to lvl 4 in the mission. But just like that it was gone and the game said I was being unarmed in melee. After the mission the new melee was down to unranked again und i tried fixing this with reloging.

Since then I can't connect into warframe. (Error_internet_cannot_connect)

I also cannot connect to the Support because apparently my Ip encountered many failed Login tries whichfore I am now temporarily blocked.

I just got the same problem.

Started with my new melee weapon being ignored in a mission despite being leveled to lvl 4 in the mission. But just like that it was gone and the game said I was being unarmed in melee. After the mission the new melee was down to unranked again und i tried fixing this with reloging.

Since then I can't connect into warframe. (Error_internet_cannot_connect)

I also cannot connect to the Support because apparently my Ip encountered many failed Login tries whichfore I am now temporarily blocked.

We're all experiencing havoc. DE are at the,front of it with this persisting ddos. Patience young one