Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Screen When Finnish The Mission...

Mingnit

So I finnish a mission and...black screen...then the other players disconnect and we dont get any loot, this has been happening now in U13, it did happen in other updates but it was probably fixed...so we goiin'to get any fix for this?

Edited by VitorPTuga

So I finnish a mission nad...black screen...then the other players desconnect and we dont get any loot, this has been happening now in U13, it did happen in other updates but it was probably fixed...so we goiin'to get any fix for this?

It's not a matter of U13. Read the forum. Warframe is under a DDoS attack

We could really do with DE giving the client the ability to cache a mission's worth of data so that it can be re-committed to the server later.

Well that _and_ allowing the client to complete a mission without talking to the server, the black screen is just bad error handling,

Well the problem is that the server needs to have that information to update your account, and if the client could cache in that manner it could be used to exploit the game, there has already been cheats of that nature, since the game takes place client-side and then you send the information about it to the server, someone figured out how to edit that information before sending it or just making it's own information from scratch, like saying I got all the prime parts existence this round, DE obviously noticed and banned people for using it.

But yeah it could and should be possible to make it more reliable.

This has been going on since the day U13 came out. When it is referenced they act like DDOS started late Monday or early Tuesday when many of the issues now blamed on the DDOS started when U13 was released.

DE, are you going to state when this started officially? I'd still like my mostly wasted boosters from Fri-Sunday back.

I've run solo missions during this whole incident and if you wait few minutes it will load you back to solar map and you get your loot. Not always but last evening out of all 5 missions I played I got disconnected only once.

Edited by dikki