Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, Second Stupid Encounter.

Mephiste

So, I saw Stalker again today.

Tried shooting him while he was kneeling, He took no damage. 5 Brakk shells and nothing.

He then proceeded to stand up and instant-kill me with one Dread arrow.

Is this supposed to be a joke, DE? Or are you forcing players to buy revives?

Fix this, Nerf him, I want this fixed, It's ruining my gameplay, I like to play Solo, But every time I see those STUPID red flashes I know that I either have to hand over a revive OR abort the mission.

FIX THIS!

giphy.gif

His scaling definitely needs a fix for solo encounters. In group encounters he is still too weak.

The trick is to wait for him to start standing up, then blast him with everything you get as he'll take damage at that point. One properly modded Brakk clip should be able to kill him once he starts to slowly stand up.

He definitely needs a rebalance. Right now he either dies as he is standing up or he manages to kill his target instantly with very little ground in between those two extremes.

Edited by Tsukinoki

His scaling definitely needs a fix for solo encounters. In group encounters he is still too weak.

The trick is to wait for him to start standing up, then blast him with everything you get as he'll take damage at that point. One properly modded Brakk clip should be able to kill him once he starts to slowly stand up.

He definitely needs a rebalance. Right now he either dies as he is standing up or he manages to kill his target instantly with very little ground in between those two extremes.

YES! SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT!!

hadesrules.gif

what you need to do is wait right when he starts standing fire at will, kneeling he is invincible and has always been. Stop trying to shoot him and make urself need to reload. Anyways his bow is easy to avoid, move around. Its a very strong bow but he is the stalker, he is supposed to be really strong. If you can take this youll just need to start preparing yourself for the next encounters.

what you need to do is wait right when he starts standing fire at will, kneeling he is invincible and has always been. Stop trying to shoot him and make urself need to reload. Anyways his bow is easy to avoid, move around. Its a very strong bow but he is the stalker, he is supposed to be really strong. If you can take this youll just need to start preparing yourself for the next encounters.

Well, Thing is, I couldn't kill him before HE fired. Which means, I did damage him a little when he was standing but his Dread arrow still hit me.

AND I DIED, INSTANTLY.

giphy.gif

You got oneshotted? Did they recently (within this week) buff him? I got attacked by him the other day and I know I survived at least one arrow because I saw it sticking out of my back when I jumped off the map. I still got killed (couldn't see, snow globe troll was trolling) though.

Edit: I was using my booben.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

You got oneshotted? Did they recently (within this week) buff him? I got attacked by him the other day and I know I survived at least one arrow because I saw it sticking out of my back when I jumped off the map. I still got killed (couldn't see, snow globe troll was trolling) though.

Edit: I was using my booben.

Well, To be fair, I was using a Non-Fully modded Hydroid when I encountered him. He still one shotted me through 300 Shields and 500 Health.

tumblr328.gif

@Mephiste

I really wouldn't call it a nerf since its a balance pass.

Its pretty much making him easier for solo encounters and harder for groups since he is too hard and unforgiving in one and a pushover in the other.

They need to look into re-working how he calculates all of his stats. I would start by tying them more directly into his targets conclave rating. That way solo low level, low modded, players gets a stalker that is possible to beat solo but possible to destroy them, while a team of 4 bada$ses gets a stalker that can wrek them if they aren't careful and is a LOT harder than he is currently.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Yeah, Stalker seems to have gotten a sneaky buff. Killed me instantly with a dread arrow just now, not sure if I'm seeing it wrong, but it looked like it took out all of my health without ever touching my shields. There's also the fact he went full retard seeing as how I haven't killed any bosses since my last encounter with him. Might have gotten a health buff, used to shred him to pieces in two seconds, this time he ate up an entire Dex Furis clip and took down maybe 20% of his health after getting his shields down. (We're talking a fully modded and ranked set of them dealing about 180 damage per hit.)

@YourLocustBuddy

Currently the stalker can have a large number of death marks against you.

Depending on how many bosses you've killed in the past of playing this game he could have a few dozen death marks lined up on you, meaning that potentially you could not kill another boss for weeks and still have him after you every other day if you get unlucky.

@YourLocustBuddy

Currently the stalker can have a large number of death marks against you.

Depending on how many bosses you've killed in the past of playing this game he could have a few dozen death marks lined up on you, meaning that potentially you could not kill another boss for weeks and still have him after you every other day if you get unlucky.

Well that's just great. As if I wasn't annoyed by the Stalker showing up on rare occasions now that S#&$head is going to be showing up all the damn time apparently. As to why the Harvester can't just show up all the damn time...

@YourLocustBuddy

Its still a very low chance for him to appear.

The only difference is that after harvester/G3 appear you have to trigger them again by doing more invasions.

With the stalker you have to work through your backlog of stalker death marks (and we cant see how many there are) before you have to kill another boss for him to be able to come after you again.

His life and shield is not what it used to be but his damage is.. improved.
No its not a stealth buff it was in recent patch notes.
You need to keep moving while attacking him.
Even in group with enough damage to kill him almost instantly if you start firing too late he will take his target out before dying or even at the same time.