Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Could Use Animated Slides, Hammers And Bolts

NikolaiLev

It's fairly dull to see most weapons without animated parts.  Some do, like the Dera, but most don't.  Furis has a distinctive bolt that doesn't move, the Lato, Lex and so on don't have moving slides.  It'd be nice if these would all be updated with moving parts.

Of course, it's a low priority aesthetic thing.  But it's something to do for the animators if they find themselves with a miraculous dearth of work (which I doubt would happen!)

think it is moving in that direction. earlier weapons are mostly static. more recent weapons usually have custom animation, indications or reloading. in the end, it is a function of modelling/animation effort vs real-time performance and proper syncing (esp with sound and including complications that fire-rate affecting mods)

All the weapons you named are fairly old and, if my memory serves me right, will receive this kind of update one day. New weapons are usually come with animations - DE loves secondary motion.

Who DOESN'T love secondary animation?

All the weapons you named are fairly old and, if my memory serves me right, will receive this kind of update one day. New weapons are usually come with animations - DE loves secondary motion.

Let's hope it comes sooner than later.  I quite enjoy older weapons.