Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4/16/14 Connectivity Issues

Ketec

Reports of stability my &#!, 40 seconds to log in and even if I manage to get in I can play one game before everything goes to hell.  Menu's are laggy beyond belief, it's getting a little frustrating at this point, I mean it's going on what 48 hrs (maybe more) since this issue occurred and there is still no true end in sight.

still seeing random crashes trying to join sessions in progress.

"checking for updates" only to time out after starting the launcher.

delays in showing guild tab. (or having to close and restart)

randomly getting kicked back to login after ending a match.

seems to me that the DDOS is still going on.

I Would love to see a DDOS themed weekend event - Lotus sends the Tenno out against some shadowy organization that is trying to undermine the Tenno efforts to install Solar Rails.  It would be a great way to make the best out of the situation and show the attackers we can't be beaten!

12:11PM EDT:

Account activation emails not being sent have been fixed. Attempting to login should prompt an option to resend the email if needed.

In-game functionality was suffering this morning but reports of stability are being noted.

Currently investigating not being able to purchase through Steam.

Will continue to update throughout the day, thanks for all your help! Feel free to report findings in this thread. 

Still having problems...

Mission progress isn't saving

It's not dropping me all the way out of the game, but I'm not able to complete missions either at this point.

It's dropping me all the way out of the game with a login server error.

Edited by Padre_Akais

Growing number of the people viewing this only means one thing...

Luckily for me, I finished my 40-minute survival right before server went down, just about to check the rewards...

Edited by ntyd1s