Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance Mods: Give Them To Tenno Spectres. Kill 3 Birds With One Stone.

Xylia

Why don't we give Stance Mods to Tenno Spectres? That way I'd have a reason to run Clan vs Clan Petty Grudge Match battles, AND I'd have a reasonable way to obtain Stance Mods, AND the Rail Battles would be done faster so people could access Dark Sectors more often. Win-Win-Win for everybody involved, AND it makes sense Lore-wise too (you learn something by defeating Tenno who are using those kinds of weapons).

Edited by Xylia

yeah. tenno spectors give stance mods.

and when the conflict is in the last 10%, it changes from sabotage to assassination(of enemy clan leader)  and he drops an even rarer thing(not a stance mod. but maybe something else valuable....snipetron blueprint?)

so then what? All the poeple would only play the competition modes to get the stances (at least now) and that doesn't solve the issue of constant combat on the rails

The only way that can be fixed is by limiting invasions somehow. This would in theory make contests shorter by improving player participation... until most players get all stances.

this will work amazingly well for the next 2 weeks, and then totally revert to normal once the bulk of the active playerbase has the stances.

I guess it won't be worse than it is now, at that point in time.

when the conflict is in the last 10%, it changes from sabotage to assassination(of enemy clan leader)  and he drops an even rarer thing(not a stance mod. but maybe something else valuable....snipetron blueprint?)

And how will you feel when you pick up your 50th snipetron bp? Still valuable?

Everyone needs to remember, the game will continue after you get that one item you're currently searching for (snipetron/tranquil cleave).

Let's try to think of ideas that have more longevity.

Edited by notionphil

this will work amazingly well for the next 2 weeks, and then totally revert to normal once the bulk of the active playerbase has the stances.

Everyone needs to remember, the game will continue after you get that one item you're currently searching for (snipetron/tranquil cleave).

well....yeah you kinda make a point.

but as we've seen with conflicts so far getting to 10% is hard (farthest i've seen is like 80%)

and it doenst have to drop all the time.

of coarse...snipetron was an example, it could be a rare mod or idk =/

Exactly what I was going to say.

I'd be fine with adding ability mods and stance mods to Specter drops, but that can't be the only reason to fight in the Dark Sectors.

I'd definitely have more interest in participating if stance mods are on the Specters. trying to farm some of these stance mods are just frustrating...

but if there is a general place where you can just GET various stance mods it would definitely not only help out the new players getting combo mods but also existing players the ones they are missing along with a bigger intensive to DO the conflicts.

right now the only kind of battlepay we get is creds and personally I have too much of that already so the only reason why I'd do those conflicts is to support one alliance/clan that has good tribute rates... 

Except they drop everything except stances.

If stances were the only thing Tenno Spectres had, well....

Hmm. I got mine in the first run I did. After that I've not been actively looking for stances. I got 7 different kind of them now. 2 rares.

Oh God this is actually a fantastic idea if they add the rest of the frames as spectres

Frames added after they stopped you from selling your last ability wouldn't need this, but yeah. It makes sense to me - kill a Trinity to get more blessings.