Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shock Camo Dera Doesn't Show Energy Colors

MinoriDysnomia

Yesterday, I decided to purchase the shock skin for my beloved Dera. I've forma'd it five times now, and we've enjoyed many a effortless slaughter in our time together, so I decided to give something back to my beloved rifle.

However, I promptly noticed this:

The energy color of the shock skinned dera does not match that set in the colour selector: 

gCv78mT.jpg

Clearly the skin has an energy colour set already for some reason, and any colour chosen in the picker simply mixes with the existing blue. Whats even more strange is that when fired, the weapon's projectiles are the customised colour, even though the lights arn't. My question is, why? I am assuming none of the other shock skins have a fixed energy colour. At least the Penta's dosn't: 

eOxQDA9.jpg

Hardly the most pressing issue in the world, but can we get a fix for this please. Very little more furstrating than being unable to get the colours we paid money to get, I'm hoping this is a simple bug, or someone forgot to remove the models vertex colours or something - but if this was intentional - I severely question the thinking behind it. 

Edited by 11.11.11

I totally Agree with you and will support you with this. This is beginning to become a real problem as it hold players do investment in store because of this bugs, in energy color and uncolored white spots... in warframes and in weapons... this is one of the links with people having similar issues...some get fix in part like the HIOKU yet you can notices that the quiver still does not take energy color. I will post your link in this one even though it is a minor issue if left un-address it might turn to a big one where players will most likely reframe for buying things in the store.

In Topic: Oberon's Oryx Helm

Edited by Ngeluz

im pretty happy with the lanka shock skin and it does keep the energy color

kinda disappointed the dera/supra dont have their trademark energy color on the model and projectiles

And why exactly - can't we buy the Lanka skin individually? Every other one is available for separate purchase bar that.

EDIT: Nevermind it is - just not via the colour customization menu like most others.

Edited by 11.11.11

• 2 weeks later...

And I made a post about it too at the bugs section a few patches ago :(

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/216177-shock-camo-dera-doesnt-show-energy-colors/#entry2513626

They said it was fixed but it just as what you experience with the Shock Dera skin now, there was already an overlay over the energy color.

Supra also had this problem although I'm kinda fine with it, the energy area looks really metallic and nice without the energy glows but I bet other users want the energy glow back with the skin on.

Even the Lanka and Snipetron had their energy covered up by the skin, the small energy bar thing on the side of the weapon, only Cestras and Detron don't have this problem iirc.

I'll task these up to the Weapon Artists to investigate on Monday. The missing/incorrect energy colours on the Dera and Supra are bugs that should be fixed. I saw one of our Character Artists working on the Oryx Oberon Helmet the other day. I'll follow up with him on Monday, and see if we can get a fix in for that either this week or next.

I'll task these up to the Weapon Artists to investigate on Monday. The missing/incorrect energy colours on the Dera and Supra are bugs that should be fixed. I saw one of our Character Artists working on the Oryx Oberon Helmet the other day. I'll follow up with him on Monday, and see if we can get a fix in for that either this week or next.

Thankyou. Glad to at least be heard. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is a little off topic, but could we have the lanka shock skin be made compatible with the snipetron vandal? The forced vandal look limits what I can pair the gun with given that my loadouts have colour schemes.

Oh and this does exist for wraith weapons and the original counterpart skins already.

Edited by MrNonApplicable