Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Exclusives(Token Items)

(PSN)edwinp426

It's not really our fault you chose to play on a secondary platform that was supported a year after the game first came out.

I hope they don't do anymore PC-exclusive stuff, but, well, if anything, they should just give PS4 players the chance to get the same stuff we had. Any more exclusives just annoys whichever side doesn't get them. And even then, only a small percentage of Warframe's current playerbase got the Excalibur Prime frame and weapons, because not everyone became a founder. Admittedly, I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing the Inferno pack with its nifty accessories and profile pictures. Missed opportunity, ho!

So since I prefer consoles over PC gaming then I should be punished?   I am really hoping you didn't mean it that way....

I have an idea.

1. Keep the codex the same

2. Buff founder exclusive items and give them a few more customization options than they already have.

3. Release slightly buffed versions of founder exclusive Primes that lack some customization and power of the Founders versions for all PC and PS4 users.

4. Dance party.

Founders are still special in this scenario and they even get a few new goodies. Codexes can stay the same and everyone has the opportunity for a few more prime weapons. Nobody loses in this scenario.

I have an idea.

1. Keep the codex the same

2. Buff founder exclusive items and give them a few more customization options than they already have.

3. Release slightly buffed versions of founder exclusive Primes that lack some customization and power of the Founders versions for all PC and PS4 users.

4. Dance party.

Founders are still special in this scenario and they even get a few new goodies. Codexes can stay the same and everyone has the opportunity for a few more prime weapons. Nobody loses in this scenario.

Is it so hard to understand that DE gave a promise which they dont want to break?

Excalibur prime and co wont be re-released. End of story.

The thing you mentioned was discussed already. And every other possible and impossible solution aswell.

Just get over it! Hope that they show us some love in form of something cool, but get rid of excalibur prime. It wont happen.

And even if you have the perfect solution for it, just save it. It was discussed on the forum already. There are daily "new ideas". Still DE gave a promise and they wont break it. They said it enough times already.

Since DE said they never re-release that stuff, yes it would be a broken promise. I would like to play with that stuff aswell dont get me wrong, but it wont come. And you can see daily new threads about it.

DE said it like a dozen time that the stuff from the founders will never come back again. Other stuff from old events may come, but founders was a exclusive offer and this stuff is not available for us.

I think with the next update they remove it from our codex aswell, which is the right way. So you can still "complete" your collection without having the founder items.

In the eyes of THE FOUNDERS it would.  And heaven knows we wouldn't want to offend them.  Just let it go dude.  Just let it go.

Speak for yourself. The most deranged trolls I've seen on this forum have grand master founders badge. Which kinda spoiled it for me, I now view those badges as troll signs and become very vary when I see them. But that's besides the point.

There are numerous way to fix the situation. The only question is if DE will do it or spit in our faces again.

Speak for yourself. The most deranged trolls I've seen on this forum have grand master founders badge. Which kinda spoiled it for me, I now view those badges as troll signs and become very vary when I see them. But that's besides the point.

There are numerous way to fix the situation. The only question is if DE will do it or spit in our faces again.

Oh I agree.  I was being sarcastic ... See my previous post toward the top/middle of page 3.

Edited by (PS4)Soju_Fett