Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Disabled During Mission After Knockdown Animation

Rajko

Cambria, playing Necros frame, using plasma sword.  Had just added Iron Phoenix on it.

I saw a glowing grineer type and swapped to my hotbuttoned scanner just after being knocked down by a missile from a helion.  When I swapped back by hitting the hot key again, I noticed I was no longer able to melee at all.  I believe I was using pistols before swapping to scanner.

Instead, I saw a stuttering animation that did not have the melee weapon leave my frame's back.  It alternated between these two screenshots.  I tested and was unable to strike anything.

r39dPDK.jpg

Lxygf3X.jpg

First time that's happened to me, hope the bug report helps!

This happens quite a bit to me. Napalms, bombards, ancients... they knock me down and I cannot melee for the rest of the mission. At random times when using abilities or other weapons... some times I regain my ability to use melee again... but that is very rare. Most of the time I am stuck with out melee for the rest of the session.

In additional,

BUG:

If you equipped only 1 type of weapon (Primary, Secondary or Melee) and then, once you switch to Scan, you can't switch back to other your gun or melee (hotkeys doesn't work). And if you got knocked down you can't use even a scanner.

Edited by Spectre-Agent

In additional,

BUG:

If you equipped only 1 type of weapon (Primary, Secondary or Melee) and then, once you switch to Scan, you can't switch back to other your gun or melee (hotkeys doesn't work). And if you got knocked down you can't use even a scanner.

Try equipping the scanner again (sounds weird, but it worked last time I checked)