Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fanfiction] The Lone Sword (Completed)

FiveHours

This entire thing was an epic read and a worthy novel to add to the glorious universe of Warframe. Your writing skills are beyond belief despite being amateur to your eyes. I look forward to any future stories you plan to work on within the Warframe universe if any at all

Thank you for your kind words! I still have a lot to learn, as do all of us, but I appreciate you like how I write.

There will be another story coming up, although I am having my doubts as to if I should release it, because there is currently one following the same theme being written at the moment. I won't be writing any more for the Lone Sword, apart from a quote major chapter edit for chapter 8, I think.

Thank you for your kind words! I still have a lot to learn, as do all of us, but I appreciate you like how I write.

There will be another story coming up, although I am having my doubts as to if I should release it, because there is currently one following the same theme being written at the moment. I won't be writing any more for the Lone Sword, apart from a quote major chapter edit for chapter 8, I think.

I say go for it regardless. Itll give you practice in writing, only advice I can give is to nust stop reading anything that sounds similar as itll subconsciously influence your writing

DID SOMEONE SAY ANOTHER STORY??

I may have misread. When you said there is a story following the same theme were you saying it as someone elses story or its your own other story thats sounding similar to the current work

As in someone else is doing a story on the same theme