Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Issues

xTheFallenReaperx

Look I don't know what all is going on anymore but I can't even play warframe without my computer blue screening before all this DDOS crap and all these issues it was working and running fine but now after spending time effort and money on this game i can't play it without my computer trying to kill itself i have a high graphics card high Ramm capacity basically high everything my comp can run anything no problems but just trying to open warframe bluescreens it now i dont know what is wrong what happened my computer antivirus and everything doesnt show any trojans or anything but it really sucks that i cant play anymore especially after putting almost $200 into this in just a few weeks time.

Edited by xTheFallenReaperx

Intel Core I7 processor, Nvidia GeForce graphics card, 1TB HDD, 16GB Ramm, Kaspersky Antivirus, [also it is a windows 8 touch screen laptop] only things downloaded on it are Steam, Warframe, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Skype and Borderlands 2. It ran all of them no problem with no lag even running 2 of the games at once up until the recent issues with Warframe and the DDOS attack now just even opening the Warframe launcher blue screens my laptop. @Palor0 I did and same issue idk why idk what's up with it it just won't work anymore.

Edited by xTheFallenReaperx

Windows 8 has been working fine for everything for almost a year now since i've had this laptop almost a year i have had no issues with windows 8 at all it has ran the games fine worked fine and even has proven to be better than Windows 7 which i didnt even believe it would be. Unless you can tell me the specific hardware issue or software issue that windows 8 would cause to blue screen when i specifically run warframe after it worked fine for so long i doubt that would be the issue.