Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryptographer & Cheater Of Death Reset!

BaSiLB

So every mission now whenever I solve a cipher for the first time I'll get the 1/1000 cryptographer message. I thought this was just a minor error with achievement notification. But I just checked it and Its set to 0/1000, when I know for a fact I was past 800 just after update 13. Hope this gets fixed soon.

The progress on both of these achievements has reset. I have 809 revives / 609 ciphers solved showing on my profile. However in the challenge listing, and steam achievements, these have both been reset to 0/1000. Extremely frustrating, considering these are the only achievements left to get aside from mastery ranks.

Im also affected, sadly. And its not only Cryptographer and Cheater of Death, but all of the "in-progress" challenges like weapon masteries and frames count got wiped are now zero as well.

I understand there are probably more pressing matters at hand right now (ddos, hamsters, dark sectors hh) than "meh, achievements" but I hope DE can take notice and can offer a solution for this problem.

and this is a problem how?

It has reset the achievement progress on steam as well. For any achievement hunter, it's extremely irritating. Almost as irritating as the game having 14 (currently) unobtainable achievements.

Edit: It's also a problem because regardless of whether or not achievements are important to you, this is a functionality bug, and this is the forum where we report bugs in this open beta game last I checked.

Edited by Chansea