Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryptographer & Cheater Of Death Reset!

BaSiLB

There is absolutely no reason - other than not giving a S#&$ - for them to not properly fix this and restore the progress.

All the data is still there, not in challenges but in the statistics section. Those numbers even kept increasing for me during the bug. Just attach the challenge to the "REVIVES" and "Ciphers Solved" stats. It really can't take that much developer time to slightly alter the challenges so that they use the stats data instead of the challenge data.

Edited by Vaernion

Yep, unless they will run some script to restore it - it's actually lost, even on steam.

Ciphers Solved and Revives are still displaying properly on profile statistics. I would say they are not lost.

On a related note, the Revives statistic is in all caps for no good reason.

I've had the Revives stat count reset twice on me in recent days, and I was well on my way to finishing that achievement. Not that I'm a badge-hunter or anything, but Its one of the last few achievements I have left to go. I'm hoping its just a UI glitch. 

I haven't lost any progress anywhere, but I'm finding it impossible to advance some of my "Saviour of" challanges.

I should have these all already, as I have completely all of these bosses in the past. I figured I needed to do this again since the challanges didn't exist the last time I played, but upon completing these boss missions they are still not progressing.