Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryptographer & Cheater Of Death Reset!

BaSiLB

Yep, unless they will run some script to restore it - it's actually lost, even on steam.

Noticed this a while ago, hoping credit for past revives/cipher solves will be re-awarded at some point, the count in profile stats are still there, so surely it must be possible to fetch the correct stats from there?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, my Stuff reset too.. i put in a hard 250hours+ into game playing and enjoying it and even throwing money for supporting the game. It sucks my stuff reset... it was nice seeing progress and trying to get challenges done. IF DE can provide help that would be great, sending tickets don't seem to work.

Same for me. Total reset of achievements' count.

Moreover, I've got Shotgun Mastery III (required 2 shotguns at 30 lvl), but still didn't get Shotgun Proficiency III (required only one shotgun at 30 lvl).

Game forgot how to count.

LOL.

These threads pop up all hte time. I have opened a ticket already on my first reset, and another one on my second reset.

My game is currently in the state that on every mission I make a cypher, I get a 1/1000 cyphers unlocked. 

In other words, the game is not saveing the state of cyphers anymore for me, same as some other people. 

I'd recommend everyone with this bug to open a support ticket, because the more of those, me more DE will know it's an important issue and may move it higher in their priority key. 

Open support tickets folks.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was going to report this as it happened to me very recently but I see from this thread that this isn't a new issue.

This is clearly still happening. Are you on the ball, DE?

It would appear not.

Same here and is for the 2nd time  , both time i was so close to 1k and Bam Reset .

The hacking one i lucky did in time before the reset .

My hope that this doesnt happen again before i make the 1k

PS Great game !

This was being investigated and some fixes did roll out for achievements but I'll let dev know this is still occuring.

This was being investigated and some fixes did roll out for achievements but I'll let dev know this is still occuring.

Could we get a word on the feasibility (or lack thereof) of tying these specific achievements to players' profile statistics? (With as many details as you can divulge?)

I had my Cheater-Of-Death reset at 900 a while back, and have had my Cryptographer reset at 950 twice...

• 3 weeks later...

One Year Later... "cheater Of Death" Still Resets

in General 
Started by Hakitojin, 09 Dec 2014 

My Progress Towards Challenges In Progress Has Been Reset.

in General 

Started by NegimaSonic, Today, 06:15 AM 

Challenges' Counter Reset

in General 

Started by Tomajev, Yesterday, 01:24 AM 

Reseted Challenges

in General 
Started by VectorWolf, 11 Dec 2014 

The Cartographer Challenge...

in General Discussion 

Started by Swaggergasted, 10 Dec 2014 

Cryptographer Achievement Has Reset 4 Times For Me This Y...

in General 
Started by somegreenguy, 01 Dec 2014 

I got my cryptographer reseted today either.

I also never heard any valid argument from support about why you can't restore challenges based on player's profile stats. Cryptographer/revives stats are not stored locally, they are stored on DE's server - this screenshot was made on my work PC. The only answer I hear is "We can't", without any reason. Given a year have passed, this sounds more like "We don't want/care". Any comment from DE?

Edited by SonicSonedit

A quote from a support ticket I submitted in the last major reset I received (Cryptographer from 950->0, for the second time):

"A big change went through for some achievements / challenges and this forced a few of them to get reset. The dev team is actively looking at trying to set these statistics back to what they were pre-update, however this may not be possible. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we are sorry that we may not be able to offer much help in this regard."