Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryptographer & Cheater Of Death Reset!

BaSiLB

• 5 weeks later...

This is happening to me as well. I made a post about it a few months ago and I've had it reset about 6 times since then, "The Camera Adds 10 pounds" kept resetting on me so I didn't change anything in my loadout and just kept running corpus rescue missions until I had it.

Revives keeps resetting constantly, I was in the 700's the first time it happened, now it happens every second match it feels like. I'm still not sure how bugs like this and the sniper/explosive ammo bug are still around as you guys are awesome at fixing them when they pop up.

I hope these are still on your to do list.

• 3 months later...

Hate to be a pessimist here, but I doubt this will get fixed, seeing as how others have already pointed out that it has been over a year since the first reports, and support keeps saying pretty much that they "can't".

Just look at any of the bugs that are over 6 months old, and you'll see more of the same.

My utmost sympathy for those that are in this position, and just can't seem to get their duly deserved achivements and rewards. I really do feel for you guys.

and support keeps saying pretty much that they "can't".

That's pretty funny how they "can't" when all the data is still there.

My utmost sympathy for those that are in this position, and just can't seem to get their duly deserved achivements and rewards. I really do feel for you guys.

Thanks, mate.

• 2 months later...

I feel as if I'm spitting in the wind here, but I might as well add my two cents.  I just recently passed 1000 revives according to my Stats page (on my profile), but no achievement.  In the Challenges section, my count is 100something/1000.  Since this is the only achievement other than Mastery I have left, I'd like to actually get the achievement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got an answer to the ticket i made.

Thank you for reporting this bug!

The dev team is already aware of this issue and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.

So basically the same, as people have reported getting from them.

If the answers from support are the same. I suspect that it is not very high on the devs priority list.

Edited by Sagesmith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just curious... Is this an intermittent issue or a permanent one? I just had this happen to me today. Literally, like an hour ago. It happened right after a game crash. Took all of them out of steam too. The kicker it is, I just logged back in and they are back, but steam is still empty. lol I wasn't complete though and it's not a big deal as long as they come back, but I can see this as an irritating bug.

Just curious... Is this an intermittent issue or a permanent one? I just had this happen to me today. Literally, like an hour ago. It happened right after a game crash. Took all of them out of steam too. The kicker it is, I just logged back in and they are back, but steam is still empty. lol I wasn't complete though and it's not a big deal as long as they come back, but I can see this as an irritating bug.

It's permanent.

i have lost cheater of death, it went to zero and any other challenge that wasnt complete went to zero as well .. anyone else experiencing that problem?!

I just had this happen to me last night with Cryptographer. Thankfully it didn't mess with my Cheater of Death progress as well, but still beyond annoying.