Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server. (Error_Internet_Connection_Reset)

kinokima

My warframe always says "Login Failed. Could not connect to server. (ERROR_INTERNET_CONNECTION_RESET)"

But with all my other friends, warframe is working totally fine. How do i fix this??
Edited by kinokima

Due to a recent DDoS attack, the servers have been highly unstable and this has been occurring a lot. You can let the launcher continue to attempt to connect or wait until later. I had the same issue and eventually got on.

DE is currently working on fixing the issue.

Read more about it here, though its not much more information: https://forums.warfr...ctivity-issues/

OMG, I am getting this same exact issue as well! Today I was in the Dojo PvPing my fellow clan members, and a complete D-bag member wanted to keep wall running away from me. So I go to grab my Penta to put this child in his place and guess what........   Connection lost, you will be logged out. So then I try to log back in and it said exactly what you posted. Something to do with internet reset. So I relaunched, and I reset my internet. I even restarted the computer. That was about 8 hours ago and STILL I CAN'T LOG THE F__K ON!!!!!   I'm sorry about the profanity, but 2 tickets and 1 forum post later and I'm LIVID!!! All my friends who I'm currently speaking with on Skype, are online playing and getting rare mods while I'm STUCK HERE JUST LISTENING TO THEIR JOY!!!  I feel so singled out right now and words cannot describe my anger.  All I have to say is I had better get a big apology in the form of multiple Forma and Catalyst Blueprint alerts!  No scratch that!  I'd be satisfied if DE would just make decorations less costly on resources for Storm clans! Like Holy Hell my clan is starving of Plastids just because we wanna make our Dojo look less dull and open....  Again, sorry about the rant and the profanity but if this were happening to you (the reader) you'd be pretty cross too!

I just hade this problem yesterday and today and I can get past the launcher get the game to the login screen and it just displayes that dam error message. I thought this was a virus and did a full system scan but nothing please fix this issue I'm sad I can't participate helping my alliance defend its solar rail or play the dark sectors.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine's also not allowing me to log in, I was at the end of a void extermination mission when i was suddenly logged out, i was the host so everyone in my clan got kicked, and my affinty booster is also going to be wasted, I swear these hamsters are getting lazy :(