Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kinokima

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server. (Error_Internet_Connection_Reset)

Try changing your DNS to of Google DNS or OPENDNS. This will resolve the problem.
This is the only thing solved at my end.

ok i got it to work :

1st i tried reseting my pc ,didnt work

2nd tried reinstalling the game didnt work 

3rd i made a difrent account ,didnt work

4th i tried reseting my router ,that didnt work 

and 5th time i pulled my wireless antenna from my pc and put it back in ,and it works lol 

So, I kid you not, I just managed to get back into the game. Great, I thought, I'll hit Eden Prime with my Nekros. Before long I was with two other Nekro's (Nekri?) and whilst fighting a bunch of Kubrow, the Stalker came out to play, he was promptly dispatched and at the same time, we got the 'must have' mod of the moment 'Bite'. The decision was promptly made to run to the end of the map in case the game crashed.... which it then did! I managed to get back into the game just after that, but my bite was no more, and I am one very disillusioned bunny!

I was in the game and appeared on the screen as the server move ... and then disconnected me and gives me the error that I can not connect to the Internet ... 10 minutes ago

I can login normally about 10 minute ago , and now I'm just doing Infested Survival Mission on Saturn for Detonite Injector

and it happened again

It seems that this is happening a tad too often. Last couple of days I haven't been able to complete a mission because of this dreaded login fiasco.

edit: able to login, but only for a minute or so, then kicked off again. What we need here is some kind of solution. Unfortunately I think I'll just take a break from this game and let time iron out the kinks...

Got (ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT_SERVER)

10 minutes ago, i had the problem, now everything was going back to normal, without doing something.

Some serious random things happened today. >_<

Yea getting the same thing today as well....so its still happening, either the server hasn't been fixed on their end or another attack making it 3 in 4 days...It is just game, why you heff to be mad?

I haven't seen announcements about rails being frozen or Kubrow and Argon Crystal delays being halted while the servers are down.  My Kubrows are in stasis, but I know many other people's are not.  I will lose Argon Crystals I was going to use, though, and that annoys me.

Have another question: Is this game buggin, crashin in all thinkable kinds just by me, or have other Players the same issues?

1. I finished a Mission, normally i should Switch to my ship, but there is a message like: u cant join da Mission: Mission is allready done, incl. kick from Server and loginprobs. What da f.u.ck?!?

2. i joinin a Party, loadingscreen (flying to Mission) for about 10 mins. after that i join in, seccos later ive kicked from Mission, message: Mission failed. O.o

3.after Clearing a missionarea, i go to extraction Point, after extraction im in my ship... but my ship is not around me, means i stand in space and cant interact with anything... few seccos later: CRASH

Pls post if someone have da same issues like me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Slow movin, take ya Position, scope... breath in...  hold it for seccos. scope him and is da Moment perfect: Pull that Trigger!