The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since Orokin Labs Are In The Game Can They Put Prime Stuff?

PrimedWrath

Why can't Founders Get more better stuff? So that way the Excalibur Prime can return because only the founders get the cooler stuff for the money they paid for and the players who were not founders don't get the cool stuff but still get Excalibur Prime.

Edited by MEGANOLD

Why not just make a updated excalibur and mag prime using the dark brown/gold color scheme and heavily reworked helmet (and armor in excaliburs case)(excaliburs prime helmet has to be the least changed helmet out of all of them)..Founders keep their exclusive and the rest still get a prime?

Edit: also why not make the 2005 excalibur armor a skin?that wuold be cool

Edited by Shelldor

Well, it's a rule of thumb that the more advanced the technology the smaller and more efficient it is. Today's laptops are getting more and more powerful, while at the same time getting thinner and lighter. Although they still can't compare to a huge monster of a gaming rig, they're more than capable of handling some really tough games.

So while we can't replicate the technology from the Orokin era that allowed then to create such sleek, efficient weapons that are both stylish and deadly; we are perfectly capable of making those massive space bridges, since there's plenty of room in space to make them as large and cumbersome as we want.

The Prime weapons aren't powerful because they added a bunch of shiny gold pieces, it's what's inside that counts. The Orokin just have a flair for shiny gold bits to put on their masterpiece weapons. The melee weapons may be a bit of a stretch here, there's only so much technology for stabby cutty punchy weapons. Of course, you could make the argument of how the Orokin influenced the 'energy' that courses through it.

Orokin Technology is far advance than any faction in the game.

How would you feel if you spent hundreds of dollars on something really special in a game, knowing that you would be only one of a few to get it, just to realize that a year later the devs of that game would release that same contents to everyone, for free?

The Founder status and the special items that came with it are relics of the past, they were awarded to those who helped the devs in the early stage of the development of the game with a financial contribution. Much like in every games where there is a Founder pack, all the items/"benefits" that come with it are unique to the Founders and no one else.

Beside, DE is obliged to keep the items "unique", they sold the Founder packs as a special, on time only offer with everything that comes with it being a special thanks/gifts for helping fund the game.

As for the rest of your idea, if i take out the begging tentative, i don't really like it, the idea of "Primes" in therm of gameplay/game design is to be some sort of "endgame" rewards, think of Purples in raids in the traditional MMOs, same principle, they could release a set of weapons, from the Orokin Lab, in exchange of a special resources found in the Void, that would be fine (however it is pretty much already the case with the Argon Crystal) but for the Primes, at least those already out, i really think they should be kept as rewards from the Void.

personally I wouldn't mind if they brought back the founders program. Hell I wouldn't mind if they brought back just the prime items. But if they did, it better be a paid exclusive. As in, if they bring it back, the only way players should be able to obtain it is through paying for it. No grinding, no void missions, a straight up paywall for founders stuff. Why, you may ask? Because that's how it was for all the other founders. We had only one option, pay the cash, or no dice. If they brought them back as free items, it would be one of the biggest slaps to the face DE would to to their players.

As for primes as research, absolutely not. I'm all for reducing the grind of the Void missions, but putting them as clan research is basically the same as saying, "I can't put any effort into this at all. Give me the piss poor easy method please."

I would like it, if we could add modification to our current prime weapons then, for the Orokin Lab. *No not shred mod etc etc. More like "get 60 kills with this prime weapon, and it does this", you use it, and have to repeat it again. Meh lame idea I just came up. 

Also would piss off alot of people that actually grind to get those primes, if they now became research able. 

Edited by cryotech9020

Why can't Founders Get more better stuff? So that way the Excalibur Prime can return because only the founders get the cooler stuff for the money they paid for and the players who were not founders don't get the cool stuff but still get Excalibur Prime.

If that were to happen, I'd imagine other people whining about not having the same things as Founders. 

Kind of like a cycle if you think about it. 

and in response to your post: 

no.

Why? That is a stupid question, just please stop with this bullS#&$ rant. He will not return, someone posted a video where the Devs in the Dev Livestream specifically said "Founder Items will never return." Get real, stop complaining. 

Why not just make a updated excalibur and mag prime using the dark brown/gold color scheme and heavily reworked helmet (and armor in excaliburs case)(excaliburs prime helmet has to be the least changed helmet out of all of them)..Founders keep their exclusive and the rest still get a prime?

Edit: also why not make the 2005 excalibur armor a skin?that wuold be cool

Because excalibur prime is exclusive.  Derp.  It's not coming back.  Nothing anyone says is going to change that.

They already did that.  That's what the proto armor skin is :|

Edited by Aggh

Prime research. No, why have prime research when we have void missions for that sort of thing?

Excalibur Prime Blueprint and parts. No, it's exclusive to the founders pack and you're one of the thousands to ask something like this.

Rhino Prime Blueprint and parts. No, again.......why have void missions if you can just research it?

Ember Prime Blueprints and parts. No....

Frost Prime Blueprints and parts. NO.............

Weapons: Boltor Prime, Lato Prime. FFS NO

Blueprints and parts.N O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know why DE did this. We know they were founders so what? Excalibur Prime is just another Warframe so whats the point of closing it? It's not just another warframe, it's something people can be proud of for donating money to an awesome game like warframe. The people who do have deserve it and all of the QQ threads in the world won't bring it back.

Oh well, I know now that I can't have it. The moderator just told me. That really blows for me. The search feature can also tell you that.

Hey Warframe Listen, PLEASE put back Excalibur Prime, I do not care if its exclusive stop saying that. But look some players of this game want it too to be available too. Just put it in Orokin missions I don't care where you put it. PLEASE!

It's not going to happen. Not now, not ever.

DE has already stated multiple times that Excalibur Prime along with the other Founders exclusives (Lato and Skana Prime) will never be available ever again.

Time to lay this thread to rest.