Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Make Elemental Effects Match Our Energy Color

.Talia.

It always bothered me the elemental effects on melee weapons, if i could i would turn them off. I don't like using Elementals on my melee weapons because their effects are not visually pleasant.

I know this might sound silly but i'm not alone on this matter, i'm sure lots of people care about aesthetics. For example when choosing a weapon because its cool and not because of the numbers, same thing goes when people don't use elementals on their weapons just because of the visual effect.

Since we can't toggle off the elemental effect, could you please please please pretty please enable the visual effect to match the weapon's energy color? That would be great!!

Edited by RexSol

It has been proved that elemental effect colors can be changed, remember old Ignis? 

Hasn't this already been brought up before? (Among other things).

I'm bringing this up again.

Edited by RexSol

it was and the biggest problem iirc was what happens when two people with fire elements of different colors proc on the same guy?

Eh, Saryn's poison, Ember's fire, Ignis fire, and Synapse lightning are all colorable-- So this shouldn't be too big of an issue.