Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Even Deal With The Stalker?

Metronome

Question

13 answers to this question

Keep running around because it will make his shots miss you, that will give you around 3 seconds to find out where he is and when you do, keep running while taking potshots at him (while he does the same to you) in a few moment, you will kill him or the other way around

Be careful when he pulls out his Scythe though, I just found out today that he can block bullets like we do

Edited by F_deel

Technically turn you back on a wall or corner to be sure he pop in front of you or in you angle. When he gets up (he starts on his knees) Try to always be in movement and never too near. Also use your resistance ability after he arrives, because when he pop he remove all effects on you.

Zerohades

Previously I would aim the biggest gun I had in his direction and fire until something died.

Now we unsheathe blades and duel to the death.

He has a couple spawns per room, if you can figure them out predicting where he'll appear is pretty easy. Once you see the second flicker, just put your back to a wall and wait.

Move.

Don't even think about standing in 1 place. Cover is useless against him either. Run, slide and shoot. Better use fast shooting gun or something shotgunlike(Brakk is perfect, but I doubt you got it)

Edited by MessoR

Moving quickly. Don't even think about slowing down. You stop you die. If you see him get out of his line of sight. Cover helps. You shoot him and if he teleports MOVE. Last time I beat him solo with an 30 Oberon with no durability mods and synpase that was only level 15. Screaming and running in circles helps.