Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Coolest Most Awesome-Est Thing Happened To Me.

Flamingauss

I think I'm more confused about how you died... Isn't the first rule of defense on a Loki: "Maximum range and efficiency to spam Disarm"... You've got Disarm in... How did you die if they have no weapons? :)

#confused.... But an interesting effect indeed...

I think I'm more confused about how you died... Isn't the first rule of defense on a Loki: "Maximum range and efficiency to spam Disarm"... You've got Disarm in... How did you die if they have no weapons? :)

#confused.... But an interesting effect indeed...

Well, fun fact, if you get surrounded you're screwed...also I was almost dead to begin with cause fusion moas and swangin swords.

Your name fit the photo perfectly.

Just going to throw it out there.

Got so much I'm speechless bro. lol

That poor particle system. I wonder what your framerate was. 

Running fine, got this nice behemoth computer to deal.

what energy colour is that anyway to have done such an awesome looking trail? My purple is barely visible D:

I use the fire color pack, first column, 8th row down. It's a nice red/orange color very bright I use it in most of my frames and color schemes. 

I use the fire color pack, first column, 8th row down. It's a nice red/orange color very bright I use it in most of my frames and color schemes. 

I really wish purple was more visible on energy :/ Its barely visible, and purple is my to-go colour alongside black.

I really wish purple was more visible on energy :/ Its barely visible, and purple is my to-go colour alongside black.

Ugh tell me about it, the worst so far is the hydriod's energy with his water abilities...I have a Captain Morgan themed palette and tried to make the water look like rum...just looks like a reddish puddle.

I hope DE puts a cosmetic aura for warframes that glow or other auras similar to what stalker has (a dark cloud death) or a ring aura around your warframe to make them more eye candy

Yey for colorful warframes! XD

Would make stealth missions impossible though since you're this big beacon of light. But yes I agree, would be pretty sexy

Would make stealth missions impossible though since you're this big beacon of light. But yes I agree, would be pretty sexy

oh you'd be amazed at what the enemy sees and doesn't. It's all about not having a sentinel...and either killing a room fast, or using a bow.

Ugh tell me about it, the worst so far is the hydriod's energy with his water abilities...I have a Captain Morgan themed palette and tried to make the water look like rum...just looks like a reddish puddle.

Use a light orange brown to make it look more like maple syrup or rum, and for people energy, go for the Twilight color pack, line near the bottom where the right edge is a dark blue, the second one in on that spot is a pretty good purple once its animating, as the violets in infested can get a bit pink.... Just please don't use yellow on hydroid, it will NOT look like lemon juice... lol... Interesting though, black energy on Hydroid just leaves the beautiful watery silver to his skills :)

oh you'd be amazed at what the enemy sees and doesn't. It's all about not having a sentinel...and either killing a room fast, or using a bow.

Banshee silence, a guy spots you and nobody else hears him screaming: Tenno! Tenno! Git Klem!

i thought that if you had melee channel on and maxed the extra damage cap this effect appeared on your weapon, or was it just a conicidence?

melee a shield lancer > get knocked down while meleeing > see the magic happen.

EDIT: Try not to melee instantly when you stand up.

Edited by choole2

melee a shield lancer > get knocked down while meleeing > see the magic happen

i thought that if you had melee channel on and maxed the extra damage cap this effect appeared on your weapon, or was it just a conicidence?

Well, they're fixing it, but adding it also as an option in the menu in the next hotfix according to a DE member.