Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Blueprint Drop Problems

(PSN)Zero_Drop_Soul

I know there are already reports of problems with T3 Survival but I'm reporting this for DE's possible benefit.

Twice this week when I have been playing T3 Survivals to get the RP Chassis blueprint I instead was told I received the RP Helmet blueprint. 

1 - Is the RP Helmet BP supposed to drop in T3 Survivals? I already received this blueprint in another Tower mission (can't remember which one but it wasn't T3S).

2 - When I check my inventory I still have only 1 RP Helmet BP, so I never actually received the Helmet BPs I was told I received in the T3S missions.

1 - Is the RP Helmet BP supposed to drop in T3 Survivals? I already received this blueprint in another Tower mission (can't remember which one but it wasn't T3S).

2 - When I check my inventory I still have only 1 RP Helmet BP, so I never actually received the Helmet BPs I was told I received in the T3S missions.

1. As far as I know actually not, I got it from T2 MD

2. So the RP Helmet BP was indicated on the mission results, but you did not acquire it? Did you acquire any other BP (of anything) instead? I know that's quite hard to check, if you have a bunch of prime blueprints in your inventory. But my point is, there are issues with rewards being shown as something else, i. e.: Misma mod with Tail Wind mod picture. Maybe, maybe this BP is affected too, and you received something else instead. Difficult situation. If you have a screenshot though, I'd contact support and claim the RP Helmet BP, as this was (apparently) indicated on the mission results. No matter what the reward table includes, the reward was shown, so it's yours to get.

2. So the RP Helmet BP was indicated on the mission results, but you did not acquire it? Did you acquire any other BP (of anything) instead? I know that's quite hard to check, if you have a bunch of prime blueprints in your inventory. But my point is, there are issues with rewards being shown as something else, i. e.: Misma mod with Tail Wind mod picture. Maybe, maybe this BP is affected too, and you received something else instead. Difficult situation. If you have a screenshot though, I'd contact support and claim the RP Helmet BP, as this was (apparently) indicated on the mission results. No matter what the reward table includes, the reward was shown, so it's yours to get.

Like you said, couldn't really tell if I got some other BP because I have a bunch of various ones. If it happens again I will be definitely taking a screen of the rewards.