Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rng Of Tranquil Cleave

Nervara

I actually got a Tranquil Cleave as my first ever stance while doing a singe run on earth.

The fun part is, I don't need it, like, at all. I want a whip stance, which I just can't seem to find no mater how many regulators/corrupted lances I kill...

RNG loves to poke fun at me...

20+ hours farming cambria, often times with a nekros or two (or three) and still no tranquil cleave. I mean I don't mind farming but that map is simply awful and not fun to play on especially in a group. And the bugs on that map, yeesh...like getting stuck behind first door, getting spawned into walls, getting perma stuck on terrain, and weird layouts with sometimes next to no mobs at all. The latter happened game or two ago where it was so bad we failed at the 4 min mark due to this. :\

Edited by fizbit

The RNG seems to work as a global integer, if not a decimal. So yes there would be, statistically, a chance that some people will never get it, some people WILL get it first try. If it were to work per local it would be hard to make people be rewarded with the same mod.

Edited by DarkBabylon

The RNG seems to work as a global integer, if not a decimal. So yes there would be, statistically, a chance that some people will never get it, some people WILL get it first try. If it were to work per local it would be hard to make people be rewarded with the same mod.

They have to make it global to ensure there are only a certain number of Transquil Cleave got pumped out per day so that it can remain rare. Moreover, special mods like that need to be relatively less than the number of Nikana available in the game.

you'll have better luck transmuting for stances, just pick any rare mods (abilities, power duration, spare nightmare/derelict vaults, etc for rare stances, uncommon for other stances.)

Nope. I wasted about 250k on transmuting. I tried rare, stance and ability mods and never got it. I was lucky enough to pick it up on Cambria. 

Will desecrate work on a corpse desecrated by another nekros? If not why 4?

seems rather pointless to have 4. Just make a team that will gather your enemies in one spot, and wipe them all out. So the Nekros isn't stressing himself.

Nope. I wasted about 250k on transmuting. I tried rare, stance and ability mods and never got it. I was lucky enough to pick it up on Cambria. 

even transmute is hit or miss, the important thing is never use 2 of the same mod, i got the rare stance for whip by transmuting flow, intensify, link, and continuaty, you can get all stance from transmutation, the only diffrance is, credit cost in addition to RNG (8 of 20 attempts were stances for me)