Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howdy

karazos

Hey folks, just introducin meself. I totally forgot I signed up for this beta months ago. The other night when I first started it up I was originally expecting to play against people... but wow! I have been playing for a couple days now and I can't stop. This new sci-fi adventure is full of awesomeness. The game mechanics, the music, the fun - it's a nonstop adrenaline ride, mission after mission. I have enjoyed playing with most people and making new friends - our random little squads sticking together, traversing the systems and taking down bosses.

I find the look and feel of the Tenno, the ships' designs, the gamplay and mini-cinematics very appealing. I was especially pleased to see female warframes (I am all for including more women in games/equality).

Normally, I don't pay for f2p games but because I liked what I've seen and have played so far I decided to support and joined the founders program.

Cheers and good luck to you all.

hi there and welcome to the beta , we hope you can be off use and help us find bugs and make great suggestions and glad to hear you have taking a liking to WF

also im the same i hardly ever pay for F2P games but blacklight , APB , WF where an exspection

if your wanting to get a game together feel free to add me in game

EU-west

DiBBz

considering you are new everyones names are the same forum names and in-game names all the same so i dont know why people keep posting there IGN on the forums

Hey folks, just introducin meself. I totally forgot I signed up for this beta months ago. The other night when I first started it up I was originally expecting to play against people... but wow! I have been playing for a couple days now and I can't stop. This new sci-fi adventure is full of awesomeness. The game mechanics, the music, the fun - it's a nonstop adrenaline ride, mission after mission. I have enjoyed playing with most people and making new friends - our random little squads sticking together, traversing the systems and taking down bosses.

I find the look and feel of the Tenno, the ships' designs, the gamplay and mini-cinematics very appealing. I was especially pleased to see female warframes (I am all for including more women in games/equality).

Normally, I don't pay for f2p games but because I liked what I've seen and have played so far I decided to support and joined the founders program.

Cheers and good luck to you all.

I love this game aswell, And I'd like you to send a friend request my way so we could play together. The name is Kewldewd. I'll be waitin