Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

So glad you can invite players from the 'Recent Players' list. Now DE just needs to add the ability to 'talk' to them. 

But seriously, thank you for some great fixes! 

Edited by Sh1n3y

all those fixes yet i dont see a fix for my akmagnus being weak as f*ck since update 13 i did not buy them and spend time on formaing them just for you to go make them weak whats with that its so wrong to sell something based on certain stats then going changing it  without the slightest care on how those that bought it would feel its not the first time either and the more you do it the more it makes me not want to play the game very dissapointing DE :(

Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.

You guys actually HALVED the XP bonuses from most dark sector nodes.  WTF?  This was pretty much the only thing DS had going for them and you just killed it whilst ignoring the biggest issue: lack of cooldown after a rail battle ends.

How about fixing game crashes so you can actually get the rewards from your missions? After 3 days i've finally gotten tranquil cleave (after this hotfix) and it crashed after the "mission completed" screen. Imagine I'm quite upset over this.

It's nice to get 30 points for the gardens instead of 15 - even 100 would have been fine actually... - but i didn't notice anything about dojo decoration placement fix.

I mean many might have already noticed that trees in particular (and a ton of other stuff) has a glitch of appearing smaller than what the placement mechanic believes - thus while the tree might be relatively small and being meters away from every wall it is still red and it says it doesn't fit. As if the "hitbox" was too big.

The new/big gardens were particularly strange and had this problem for most of the decorations - hell I couldn't even put in a bell in most of the size-variations it had.

Also worth mentioning that the trophy room has 15 points too which seems inadequate considering that it has enough space to house 20 or so statues. Also, flags present as a normal decoration that comes with the room might be better having the clan's emblem like the flags we can place/buy. It feels weird to have a ton of flags with the generic logo while we have our own.

Edited by K_Shiro

Thank you very much for all DE staff for the update and the hotfix, and Thank you very much for give my platinum back for booster that I was bought when the hamsters got attacked.

NKDp1NQDV58.jpg

Edit:

Sorry if the img are too large.

Edited by ZackNeutron

Melee weapon gets 'stuck' to my hands when I switch from wielding only it to a ranged weapon.

Just throwing that out there.

Edit: Seems to only be if you go from melee to primary; having only melee and secondary the bug doesn't seem to occur.

Edited by Aeriax

Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.

just great. thanks for removing the last bit of a reason to run dark sectors. You just love to make it more grindy and boring and beg for people to quit the game.

And not a single real issue and change was addressed that people have been waiting for  since u13 was released.

Your updates and decisions get more and more disappointing. Really.. just a short list of  rare bugs that barely anyone cares about and no real issues about dark sectors and melee 2.0... just great. And i hoped we get a good update this week. But guess is shouldn't believe DE anymore.

anybody else get the bug when the channel energy on your sword doesn't fit the energy you picked for your weapon yet when the enemies are killed its your energy color. for some reason my weapon channeling always glows blue on the weapon but when I kill a enemy its the energy color I picked which is pink plz fix

Edited by shaun10656

So much fix, will try all this. \o/

"Prevent Stalker and other hunter type enemies from showing up during Defense waves that end in the "Continue?" prompt."

A nice fix, a never accur to myself but have seen so much player taken by Zanuka during this choice. :D

Fight or Leave?

Nope!

Indeed, so much thanks for Vauban bounce fix, was a bit..... pitiful. :)

Edited by ZeGreymane