Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

I really hope you refine the crash fixes soon. Since you reverted to a previous version, my game crashes almost all the time again because its putting an excessive strain on my graphics card. And if this crash occurs when I play the game in windowless fullscreen, the problem escalates to a full system crash and resulting bluescreen.

I literally can't play in this state. And yes, I did update the drivers because I thought it would fix the problem. Additionally, this has been the only time its ever happened so my graphics settings in the game isn't the cause of this.

Edited by Pizzarugi

Once again, DE, the depth of your commitment astounds me.  Thank you, sincerely, for your tireless effort.  As one of our mutual acquaintances is fond of saying, "You will be rewarded for your bravery."  Not sure how yet, but we'll work something out.  Now make sure to get some well earned rest.

Best regards,

Temperance000

Tweaked the Glaive combo animations.

Ok, now please change gleaming talon's drop to an enemy that actually appears in the game. Leach ospreys are like the electric crawlers of corpus.

Edited by notHunky

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly...

Its been like this for 6 hours D:

I've tried everything from resetting internet options to router reset

Nevermind it took a full shut down of everything. Even the clocks

Edited by warthogger14

Awesome log of changes, great work as always DE! <3

^___^

Please Fix / Revert Ghost, I love playing stealth and I love having that extra layer of protection for my squishier frames, I want to use it again. It's so unpredictable right now.

I have been stuck "Checking for new content..." for over 2 hours.  I made things worse by verify download cache.  I guess I am not playing tonight. 

Oh and reducing the XP from dark sector was a kick in the nuts.  The road to 30 is long enough, especially after forma 5 times!

hopefull request: is it possible you guys can make an option to make melee channel toggable? i'm using a 360 controller and there is only a few buttons that i can map to "melee channel" or "use selected power" what i have to do now is play with one or the other but if i can get melee channel to toggle, I can set it and forget it and use my power at the same time or at least turn it off before i can use my selected power.

once again just a hopeful request from a lonely tenno

Also try to fix that:

ab7ecfafe421.jpgAnd one interesting thing. Looks like, what True Punishment doesn't works on weapon with 20% crit chance - crit chance doesn't shows in arsenal stats, and don't increase crit chance in game. I mean - it's not work with channeling too!

Edited by aalones

Fixed an art related issue with the Excalibur Proto-Armor.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please fix him back to normal state. Channeling glow is now just his shin part and back head. Big joy of playing him was his full on body channeling effect. Now he is ruined. Please notice! I really want the old look! 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/213863-ragdoll-working-strangely-while-client/

That bug is still not fixed. Are you aware of that kind of bug ?

They just "fix" stuff that was not even bugged just watch fix notes they are just adding nonsense there and wonder your self did i ever encounter with all this "bugs" .

There are still bugs in this game that are here from forever and unfortunately will stay in this game.

It's lame yes.

Edited by Histori