Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

Still no change to the melee control system. How long until we can melee with the attack key and set other keys as we need? Too many people asked for this for you to leave it unchanged.

But wait! We added bunny ears! Clearly our love knows no bounds.

left side - current stance - stiff and awkward

right side - in game animation (few seconds of afk) - BADASS

WHY?

vB7Yksc.jpg?1   

I do not claim that should by double handed grip. But more like other heavy weapons - maces and axes.

I know... I repeat myself like a broken record. But...

PRETTY PLEASE. 

Edited by HvyPainkiller

So the game was so eff'd up the day U13 came out with bugs, crashes, lost mission completion rewards, being frozen in place when revived or activating O2 capsules that many could not play until yesterday.

DE, you know it was that bad. Why is it you only refunded boosters that were started on Monday through yesterday? So the ones I wasted the first three days this things was screwed up don't count?

Fine, consider that booster to be the last thing I spend plat on and I will not be buying new plat ever again. If the money is going to be potentially wasted then perhaps I should waste it on a new game. When picking between two evils, pick the one you haven't tried yet.

"Changes:

Note: Argon Crystals will no longer decay until server connection issues are fully resolved. "

How come my Argon went from 11 to 7 just now? I'm pretty sure server issues aren't completely resolved yet since I get lots of spikes still (didn't happen before the DDOS attacks).

""What about my Argon decaying?"

Indeed, this DDOS attack has caused a Void Distortion, decaying has subsided. Argon will not be decaying until server stability returns. Please note this won't fix timers (they will still appear to countdown), but no Argon will be deducted."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/215376-4152014-connectivity-issues/

Connectivity Issues: 
PLEASE NOTE: We're still addressing small lingering server issues.

Changes:
Note: Argon Crystals will no longer decay until server connection issues are fully resolved.  

Unless they fixed the server issues without telling anyone, this doesn't seem to be 100% accurate. I just lost an Argon Crystal.

Or they could just make it not decay period, it was a stupid idea to begin with.

Edited by Camelslayer

"Fix your goddamn Clan system, There's tons of people that are stuck in clans and can't leave, and then we have to wait 12 hours and make another clan key if we do somehow get out of the clan, we don't show up in the clan list and this is a pretty game breaking bug yet it has't been addressed since the past 3 days it was noticed, get off your &#! and do something." -Guy on youtube And now the support system and team will be gone for 3 days? Are you kidding me? I'm stuck in the same boat and I can't do anything.