Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

''Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.''

Of course i forgot. Is not Warframe if you are not grinding for long hours. Thats lame as hell.

Erm, I was able to get an unranked Nikana from 0 to 15 in a mere ten waves of Infested Defense on Venus with a full squad.

As much as we all dislike nerfs, come on, that's a little bit insane.

Increased the number of decorations allowed within Large Dojo Gardens to 30.
Optimized water art assets in Dojo's on low end machines.

Megan, just an fyi, I've noticed that some of the larger decorations are still not place-able in the original sized gardens OR the large gardens.  As such, everything (trees mostly) have to be shrunk to minuscule bite size proportions.  

Why have you only reimbursed half platinum for booster? I had a 7 day booster which costs 80 platinum so why didnt you give me 80 platinum back?

cuz ur booster didnt expire yet.

You lost 1-2 days and got half the plat. be happy.

By the way, Geoff said that a minor mistake made it so that Glaive and such can't be thrown normally when you have it equipped.

Is this actually going to be fixed soon? Seems like quite a major thing to do here, considering what the Glaive can do, and its relation with melee 2.0.

you can throw the glaive while holding it. all you have to do is press E, then press E and hold and you will throw the glaive.

• UNDERTOW:

Bug: At times a miniature Hydroid and his Sentinel can be seen on the pool.

• When this bug occurs enemies will begin throwing grenades at the player and will be able to injure the player.

Bug: If used while the player has high momentum from running or sliding, the ability will end abruptly as Hydroid becomes water then back into solid form.

Bug: Some bosses, such as General Sargas Ruk can be submerged by Undertow, making them invulnerable to outside damage by other players.

Please fix it!!!

Edited by Black1996

Great - nice list of fixes (minus the xp nerf - ho hum)

Now about that roll sound.....

I'd rather they looked at that whole mechanic, it has to be one of, if not the most annoying aspects of controlling a character in this game, I know I'm not alone in this view due to the high volume of in-game chat that says things akin to...

"....ARGGGH FFS, JUST ROLLED RIGHT OFF THE EDGE"

".....jeez, when are they going to fix this rolling around nonsense...."

"...WTH? I hate playing derelict with this new roll mechanism"

"....why is my <insert warframe name> rolling on every.... little... surface/jump etc cancelling reloads etc"

WF has still yet more great potential but seriously this is a major pain in the rectum over long matches, Survs etc... and worse still it never used to be like that, can we just change that one, teensy tiny bit back to how it was? Just save for "Frustration 2.0" going into open beta :)

You guys actually HALVED the XP bonuses from most dark sector nodes.  WTF?  This was pretty much the only thing DS had going for them and you just killed it whilst ignoring the biggest issue: lack of cooldown after a rail battle ends.

The xp thing isn't that bad.  It uses the easiest faction, and you're still getting a nice chunk of bonus xp, especially if you kill stuff with the right weapon category.  I just ran a couple of survivals solo on Ceres for example, using melee.  That's a 47% xp bonus.  Even if I'd decided to shoot everything instead, it would still provide over a quarter more xp.  Oh, and higher credit rewards than regular missions as well, even with that particular node having a 7% credit tax.  A lot of people run those things for the credits (though I'm not one of them).

As to cooldown, there is a 24 hour one, since that's how long it will take before the next conflict can go active.  They've also reduced rail health, to make conflicts go faster, thereby hopefully causing rails to be in conflict a lower percent of the time.  It might need further adjusting, of course, but that's beside the point.

Edited by Axterix13