Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.0.6+13.0.7+13.0.7.1

[DE]Megan

Just now updated, played T3 MD, finished mission. Warframe crashed to desktop, with Warframe questionare/help thing that pops up, sent info the warframe.com. Guess fix is still being fixed? Just tried it again, same exact thing, warframe crashed to desktop after results of T3MD.

Edited by Buutterss

-Reduced health of Solar Rails for quicker conflicts. 
-Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.

Ok I'm 100% lost here now. Please clarify...anyone.

Example, Venus: Romula

+10% XP From KILLS, +5% XP From RIFLE KILLS

How does this work? Is the XP Bonus cumulative or independent?

A. If I use a RIFLE to KILL I get a TOTAL of +15% XP?
B. If I use a RIFLE to KILL I ONLY get a total of +5% XP?
C. If I DO NOT use a RIFLE to KILL I get a TOTAL of +10% XP?
A: You get 15% xp on top of what killing it would normally give you, yes.
B: Nope.  You get 15% extra.
C: Right, 10% bonus xp.

Reduced XP boosts? So missions that already sucked, suck more? Thanks. :P

Just get rid of the dark sectors altogether, they are garbage cluttering up the UI. Everything is constantly in conflict. The conflicts are boring and stupid with virtually no reward. Literally no reason under the sun to do them. I did a handful for the novelty, walked away 30 credits richer. Think I found 2 mods the whole time and less than 100 rubedo. Which is pretty much what I get in 10 seconds of a normal mission. And since they suck so bad, you get almost no xp anyway for running one. Just constant fusion moas that make no sound until you hear that stupid lasers burning you. Or a specter who just stares at you dumbly for a few minutes before attacking.

Just, please, get rid of this trash. It hurts me to think it exists.

Reduced XP boosts? So missions that already sucked, suck more? Thanks. :P

Just get rid of the dark sectors altogether, they are garbage cluttering up the UI. Everything is constantly in conflict. The conflicts are boring and stupid with virtually no reward. Literally no reason under the sun to do them. I did a handful for the novelty, walked away 30 credits richer. Think I found 2 mods the whole time and less than 100 rubedo. Which is pretty much what I get in 10 seconds of a normal mission. And since they suck so bad, you get almost no xp anyway for running one. Just constant fusion moas that make no sound until you hear that stupid lasers burning you. Or a specter who just stares at you dumbly for a few minutes before attacking.

Just, please, get rid of this trash. It hurts me to think it exists.

Like the nightmare mode, we should have the option to either contribute towards solar rail conflict or continue to access the dark sector while in conflict.

Warframe: Extreme edition.  Now with no life support pillars after the first two!  Seriously, though.  Lotus, you slacked on that mission and we had to go to extraction.

Also spotted:  A bug in the credit reward listed from a Dark Sector fight.  It was a ridiculously huge number shown, but that wasn't actually what was awarded so the bug is cosmetic.

Connectivity Issues: 
PLEASE NOTE: We're still addressing small lingering server issues.

Additions:

Warlords representing each Clan/Alliance will now appear in Dark Sectors in-game transmissions.
Extended Specter variety to include all possible Warframes; Specters now manifest as the current Warframe being used by the clan member they represent.
Added in new visual effects to help distinguish pending Dark Sector conflicts from active Dark Sector conflicts
The Corpus Easter Bunny has arrived - Keep an eye out Corpus themed Easter Egg loot crates, Bunny Ear attachments, and the limited time only Easter Color picker!

Changes:
Note: Argon Crystals will no longer decay until server connection issues are fully resolved.  
Reduced health of Solar Rails for quicker conflicts. 
Added a Undeployed Rail counter to the Rail construction UI in the Dojo that shows how many clan or alliance Solar Rails are currently being built and are awaiting deployment.
Reduced the XP boosts across Dark Sectors.
Tweaked a number of Axe sound effects.
Tweaked the roll sound effects for Warframes.
Tweaked the Glaive sound effects.
Reduced the volume of the Energy Channel activation sound.
Improved the display of Blueprints as in the end of match rewards screen.
Optimized Apex particles - Note that changes to Apex settings will now require an application restart.
Prevent Stalker and other hunter type enemies from showing up during Defense waves that end in the "Continue?" prompt.
Improved the performance of fog visual effects.
Improved the performance of Ember's visual effects on lower end computers.
Reduced the volume on Corpus Crewmen barks.
Tweaked the sound effects of the Tenno mantle, flip, and vault sound effects.
Tweaked the Glaive combo animations.
Altered the mod costs for Hydroid's abilities to bring them in line with all the other Warframes.
Optimized the sounds on the Shipyards level.
Increased the number of decorations allowed within Large Dojo Gardens to 30.
Optimized water art assets in Dojo's on low end machines.
Tweaked the frequency of Grineer and Corpus soldier pain barks.
Improved the positioning of the Imperator Syandana to fit better on Oberon's back.

Fixes: 
Fixed some broken UI elements for new players encountered after completing the tutorial.
Fixed a number of localization issues.
Fixed an issue with Vauban's Bounce ability not working correctly.
Fixed sessions unintentionally becoming locked or unlocked after a Host Migration had occurred. 
Fixed  'Invite to Game' option not appearing in the Recent Players list. 
Fixed an issue with Vault Credits not displaying correctly when Solar Rail integrity is low.
Fixed an audio issue with the Nami Skyla not playing slide slash sounds.
Fixed an issue of players getting stuck in a endless fall loop on the Shipyards tileset.
Fixed Nef Anyo's transmissions not displaying correctly.
Fixed the sort order for items in the Clan Log.
Fixed an issue with Rescue targets not properly navigating their surroundings.
Fixed an issue with a console not being oriented properly on the Gas City tileset.
Fixed Nef Anyo's Grenade attack not playing sounds correctly.
Fixed an instance of the screen being permanently obscured when a Specters uses Radial Blind and dies before it wears off.
Fixed a loss of functionality that could occur after unequipping a secondary weapon and then attempting to upgrade a Sentinel weapon.
Fixed an incorrect description for the Female Helmet pack.
Fixed Vay Hek's terrify ability affecting unintended targets (allies). 
Fixed Hysteria appearing as constantly being in use when used while no Melee weapon is equipped.
Fixed an issue with the Back and Exit button call outs overlapping within the View Recent Players tab.
Fixed blocking being able to stop scripted damage types such as the suffocation damage over time that occurs after a window is broken.
Fixed an issue where other players would not be able to hear the firing of fully charged charge shot weapons.
Fixed an issue with room doors not opening correctly on certain Galleon tilesets.
Fixed Energy Channel not properly increasing melee damage after Melee Channeling has been used.
Fixed a collision issue with certain art assets on the Xini node.
Fixed Ember's Fireblast visuals ending prematurely if using multiple duration extending mods.
Fixed an issue with Vay Hek getting stuck under the tram when fighting him.
Fixed an issue with the visuals on Saryn's Venom ability appearing incorrectly.
Fixed an issue where players would not receive a notification popup after receiving a Mod that was just transmuted.
Fixed the guard on the Nami Skyla appearing less detailed than it should have.
Fixed a number of crashes.
Fixed an issue with clients breaking after attempting to perform a melee attack after Valkyr's Hysteria has ended.
Fixed an issue with client's not properly seeing the attacks from Tenno Specters.
Fixed a visual effect desync seen when a client performs a finisher while channeling.
Fixed an issue with elemental effects not properly being displayed when the Nikana is sheathed.
Fixed an animation issue for Grineer Roller's when stationary.
Fixed an issue with Client's seeing the HUD of other players while spectating.
Fixed Dera's camo skin not properly using Color Tints.
Fixed a visual effects issue for the Candy Cane Scythe.
Fixed an art related issue with the Excalibur Proto-Armor.
Fixed an issue with players being unable to navigate Solar Rail nodes after receiving a notification of a previously contested Solar Rail battle.
Fixed the accessory offsets on the Dragon Nikana and made them match that of the Nikana.
Fixed a number of stance mods not having correct names for combos.
Fixed Client side Zephyrs not having lowered gravity after a host migration.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hotfix 13.0.7

Backed out physics optimizations that are suspected to be causing recent crashes.
Fixed content problem that potentially lead to launcher crashes.

Thanks a lot for everything Megan!!! It's refreshing to know DE is always on top of thing (as usual :D)