The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"progress Was Not Saved!" Fixed?

(PSN)luvmesomeragers

Ever since I've got on today I've had no issues with not saving. I'm wondering if this issue has been fixed for anyone else. I don't know what happened that caused this fix because even after the anniversary patch the game still would not save a lot of the time. When the last patch came out I did a test of soloing Ruk and out of 5 missions 2 did not save today I did 10 with 0 not saving.

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

I never got that S#&$ before the patch, after the patch I'm getting it half the time.

You need to fix this stuff.

Before you ask, I have the ports open, have had for months.

Relax man I don't know why you're yelling at me not like I can do anything to fix your issue. I've had the "progress wass not saved" bug since the tethra doom update and all of a sudden it just stopped today letting me play the game normally again. I was just wondering if it suddenly got fixed for anyone else or if I was just lucky.

When the servers were down a couple days ago, apparently due to Sony maintenance, something was fixed. Ive had 90% of all my connectivity issues fixed. Instead of being logged out every 5 minutes, I'm now logged out once a day. Best of all, I havent had any of my rewards stolen due to "progress not saved". What a relief

Ever since I've got on today I've had no issues with not saving. I'm wondering if this issue has been fixed for anyone else. I don't know what happened that caused this fix because even after the anniversary patch the game still would not save a lot of the time. When the last patch came out I did a test of soloing Ruk and out of 5 missions 2 did not save today I did 10 with 0 not saving.

Getting the exact same issue, before the update it was laggy as hell on some missions but hardly ever a d/c or sync error. It doesn't matter who hosts, if my son and I play together, d/c or sync error, if we play alone happens less. I also have ports open.

I popped in this forum to see if there has been any response from DE or the Mods on this subject. I'm one of the ones who ever since the Anniversary Gift I get the "failed to connect" garbage. Like a poster before, I've stopped playing altogether until it gets fixed. Anyone know if they have even acknowledged the issue?

I'm affraid such thing like a hotfix doesn't exist on PS4 sice every patch must complete certification process with SONY.

I had this issue all the week, but today has been particularly frustrating, i would say than only the 20% of games i have played have actually saved my progress, it pains me to say that i'm about to stop playing the game, and i really, really like it, but this issue is so annoying, you practically waste all of your time, since none  of your progress save.

I hope DE solve this problem soon, but the reality is that for PS4 things are much more complicated :(

since the anniversary update (update.12.4.6), over the last day I've only been able to complete one game. Thats it, i've never had this issue before, only today. After every run, it comes up with, failed to save progress & you will be logged out. Then nothing saves! Any suggestions?

since the anniversary update (update.12.4.6), over the last day I've only been able to complete one game. Thats it, i've never had this issue before, only today. After every run, it comes up with, failed to save progress & you will be logged out. Then nothing saves! Any suggestions?

somehow it was fixed for some but in return started happening to others. theres is nothing you can do

I reinstalled the app did nothing reset my router and internet nata, playing with the settings seems like its not helping..... though i guess the good news is I only have to do alert mission 3 or 4 times before the progress gets saved... so I havent missed any alerts yet.. yay!

If this is on my end then it is an issue that is only affecting warframe this have been going on for 6 days now, never letting up or showing signs of improving. Really hoping update 13 helps!

Similar Issue. I can play hole mission no problem. Soon as the mission is complete/over/failed, it says "Failed to log into server. Disconnected" something along those lines. I can't keep any progress or items/mods. How can this get fixed so I can go on enjoying the game?

Is this blog the only way to get feedback. I'd rather directly email support, and have them email me back. Not have to log on to this blog, sort through a bunch of responses and comments just to find my answer.

Just keeping it real.

Received an update from DE on the connection problems some people have on PS4...

"The problem may be related to delays or connection issues when attempting to contact the PSN network. We are already aware of the problem and have submitted a fix for this issue to Sony. As soon as it is approved, the hotfix will be released and the issue should be solved.

Unfortunately we are not able to restore any items or mission results that have not been saved because of this bug. Your client was not able to communicate with our servers at the end of the mission and therefore we have no record of what happened.

Please keep an eye on our forums to see when this bug is fixed:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/152-update-build-notes/

Again, we want to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Enjoy Warframe!"

Edited by (PS4)Suinier

Update: I had tried many many things while I was unable to progress at all during the last two weeks or so, yet tonight I was able to save my progress after having a 100% fail rate throughout that period. It was odd, because when it started happening to me I had changed absolutley nothing on my end modem/router/settings-wise. Again, I had tried just about everything I could think of. The last thing I had done was to put my PS4 into the DMZ on my router (which eliminates filtering of any kind) and tonight I was able to actually save my progress. I don't know if that was the sole thing that needed to change as I had done many things, but I definitely suggest doing that for any of you that are still having problems. It may be different for every brand of router, but for Netgear routers like mine, log into the router itself, go to WAN settings, check the DMZ box, and enter in the IP address that your PS4 is getting. You can get the IP address from viewing your network status on your PS4 in the cross menu bar. Hope this helps!

Received an update from DE on the connection problems some people have on PS4...

"The problem may be related to delays or connection issues when attempting to contact the PSN network. We are already aware of the problem and have submitted a fix for this issue to Sony. As soon as it is approved, the hotfix will be released and the issue should be solved.

Unfortunately we are not able to restore any items or mission results that have not been saved because of this bug. Your client was not able to communicate with our servers at the end of the mission and therefore we have no record of what happened.

Please keep an eye on our forums to see when this bug is fixed:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/152-update-build-notes/

Again, we want to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Enjoy Warframe!"

thats the usual robot response, seriously makes me think im being directed to a FAQ

Here's how i fixed it for my system.   Im in the US and I am on ATT Uverse

1) Deleted the PS 1.62 update from my notifications

2) Deleted Warframe from my PS4

3) Redownloaded Warframe from PSN

Iv done this already and it didnt help although i did not delete the 1.62 notification but i doubt it is because of that

thats the usual robot response, seriously makes me think im being directed to a FAQ

I havent even gotten a response back yet robotic or not

They responded  when i just  checked so going to see if their suggestion helps tomorrow, they told me to Select [initialization] > [initialize PS4]   and making sure to back up all my data before starting the process) 

EDIT : Ran a quick Initialization re downloaded warframe and it worked for 3 games.... the who knows because after that i kept getting logged out and my progress was not being saved once again 

Edited by (PS4)savoy123