Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Stance Polarity.

Nyuszisuti

Hey, Warframe Customers, and Players!

I find an interesting "bug", that I don't understand. So yesterday I've got the "Bleeding Willow" rare stance mod. I've got a heart shock, cause I wanted it realy. Okey, let's check it. You know, I have Orthos Prime, and when i see the polarity it doesn't match. At another weapon like Fang Prime, it matches with "Gnashing Payara", if I heard it right. So my question is, why i need to use "Shimmering Blight"(normal) in Orthos Prime(rare), and "Bleeding Willow"(rare) in the Orthos(normal)?!

Thanks for all answers!
IGN: Nyuszisuti

Polarities don't affect anything other than the value of extra mod points. I would be very surprised if the affect the combos or any numbers. I have used non-matching polarities with no discernible effect.

Edited by Farren

different stances have different polarities. different weapons have different polarities

however, you don't have to use shimmering blight on orthos prime, for example, just because the polarities match. you can use bleeding will, you just don't get as much extra mod capacity. you really don't need too much more if you have a catalyst in an melee weapon, anyway