Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Abilities Fails, Missunderstanding Or Bug

Yitin

-Tempest Barrage: looks you can "trigger it" where the aim looks (with the limit of 50 in-game meters), or focus in the enemy you target in that moment but, also follows the target position? (PD: Awesome ability i want to declare)

-Tidal Surge: no objections

-Undertow: bug: the ability diactivates if you try to use it while moving or sliding, losing the energy and the effect. sometimes make hydroid tiny frame and enemy can damage you
grANv6P.jpg
suggestion: can make the ability cures our warframe, or even cure the teammates while they are over the water?

-Tenctacle Swarm: Sometimes enemies arent be trapped by tentacles

Edited by Yitin

The only issue I've had so far is with Undertow and energy leech mobs. Even when inside it I am losing energy and I have to jump out and kill it before it drains me, but I don't know if this was intended by DE or not.

Edited by Zarvok

The only issue I've had so far is with Undertow and energy leech mobs. Even when inside it I am losing energy and I have to jump out and kill it before it drains me, but I don't know if this was intended by DE or not.

All leaders with auras that affect you still work while you're in undertow. If you're also suffering from the shrinking frame bug, you'll also get hit by the poison aura. Flame aura's blast also hurts you regardless.

Its all bugs, most likely.

You cancel Undertow by moving. If you cast while moving, you still have momentum, meaning it cancels immediately.

Not a bug.

Then there is the problem: The momentum cancel the ability, and produce a malfunction in the mechanic. Any other ability are effect it by momentum; this is why i consider it this one as bug

This makes me wonder if DE even actually plays their own

I just can't believe they play this game and not run across all these glitches

Scott (design director) played during the devs stream. I guess DE make their tests. Time is always the reason (they have a schedule to release what they have in the moment)

All leaders with auras that affect you still work while you're in undertow. If you're also suffering from the shrinking frame bug, you'll also get hit by the poison aura. Flame aura's blast also hurts you regardless.

Its all bugs, most likely.

I ran into a new Undertow bug earlier, but it is probably a tileset related bug. There was an infested energy leech leader stuck underground near the pod. We couldn't damage it and only my Ember's World on Fire could harm it. It was terrible, there was a giant energy leech aura about 20m wide around the pod. 

I ran into a new Undertow bug earlier, but it is probably a tileset related bug. There was an infested energy leech leader stuck underground near the pod. We couldn't damage it and only my Ember's World on Fire could harm it. It was terrible, there was a giant energy leech aura about 20m wide around the pod. 

for what i know for now the drain energy of leaders enemy never stop until defeat them, even if they are inside of the water-lake-pod-ability 3 . Same to enemy that use fire ring or ice shield (grinners) or disrupted shield (corpus). Sorry i havent got experience with infested posion yet, but i guess they cant hurt you due you are "invencible" in undertow

Edited by Yiton