Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 8 Test Failed But Still Got Next Rank

DownCastAce

I just did the test to get Rank 8 the parkour test. I was on my last try on the two side walls and I overjumped the platform and expected the Lotus to tell me I failed and to recieve the failed mission result screen. Instead Lotus did the congraz message while the screen is black if I remember correctly and the results screen comes up with complete and I was returned to the main menu and was rank 8.

Well, you're pretty honest and that's nice. But taking into consideration how hard that test it, and taking into consideration the fact that they may put you back to rank 7 if they fix the bug, I wouldnt have said a word :P

Everyone who is honest deserves whatever they got even via bug or glitches.

Well thats just me.

Its not like I got something from a bug or a glitch.

Everyone who is honest deserves whatever they got even via bug or glitches.

Well thats just me.

Its not like I got something from a bug or a glitch.

No, not really. If there is a bug about you passing rank 8 even failing it you don't deserve to pass the test even if you are honest.

I had to "work hard" to pass it so everyone should do. 

But that's just me.

No, not really. If there is a bug about you passing rank 8 even failing it you don't deserve to pass the test even if you are honest.

I had to "work hard" to pass it so everyone should do. 

But that's just me.

Yeah I agree I don't mind if they derank me so I can try again and prove that I am able to do it and acheive rank 8 fairly. In the end fixing the bug is the most important thing here. Deranking me should come after if at all. It's for them to decide and I wont complain whatever the outcome is.