Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Skin And Rage

(PSN)Hiero_Glyph

Question

4 answers to this question

Rage gives you energy to recast IS. Since you're never taking damage while you have energy to recast IS, it's a very VERY useful mod for a Rhino Build.

Health can be replenished by Health Restores, some teammate abilities, Rejuv aura, or by the new U13 Life Strike mod.

Alright, so to clarify Rage does not interact with Iron Skin and only once Iron Skin is depleted and Rhino begins taking health damage is there any positive effect from Rage, correct?  And Rhino needs to take ~32 health damage to earn enough energy to recast Iron Skin with 75% efficiency.  Am I understanding this correctly?

EDIT:  And yeah, life steal sounds very appealing for making melee more of a utility.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

Alright, so to clarify Rage does not interact with Iron Skin and only once Iron Skin is depleted and Rhino begins taking health damage is there any positive effect from Rage, correct?  And Rhino needs to take ~32 health damage to earn enough energy to recast Iron Skin with 75% efficiency.  Am I understanding this correctly?

EDIT:  And yeah, life steal sounds very appealing for making melee more of a utility.

Not sure on the exact amount but yeah you've got the general idea down. I use my Rhino with a Rejuvenation Aura mod. Works great until you get into higher level enemies where your Iron Skin wares off before your lost health is restored. The Life Strike mod will help this out but you may end up having to use more energy from Channeling than you received from Rage.

IMO, this setup works WAY BETTER on Ash or Excalibur. Ash has a crazy high HP pool and has Smoke Screen, which allows you to do 4x melee damage while active. When Smoke screen is active it only takes 2 HITS with the Life Strike mod to recover about 600 HP. And Invisibility is more useful IMO than Iron Skin. But Rhino has more Crowd Control so it's up to you and your play style.