Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Grineer Have Memory Transitions?

Since they dissapate after death probably not and if they could do that the tenno probably would have taken one of the bosses mind and ripped it apart until they found something usefull

If they had memory transition, they'd be running away from Tenno with their robotic pants filled with sh*t.

Oh and this too

Edited by Jumba255

It's possible that some of the more important ones may have their brain transplanted into a clone body upon death, but I don't think the rank and file nameless grunts have any kind of back up, they just grow more outa a tube.

Edited by Gelkor

I imagine there is some memory transfer but it's reserved for the more important folk. I mean Captain Vor gets physically cut into pieces every time he dies. He's more Humpty Dumpty than the famous egg himself.

Grineer .. are kind of brainless just a big killing machine right so forget about memory 

It would explain why their tactics are reserved to "Hide in cover with head exposed". I mean if there was memory transfer we'd be screwed, they be wiping us off the walls if they could remember all of our tactics after each iteration dies. As to why the Corpus AI isn't adapting and integrating us into their robotic army right now I can't say.

Edited by J-Pax

It would explain why their tactics are reserved to "Hide in cover with head exposed". I mean if there was memory transfer we'd be screwed, they be wiping us off the walls if they could remember all of our tactics after each iteration dies. As to why the Corpus AI isn't adapting and integrating us into their robotic army right now I can't say.

It's probably because MOA and the like aren't part of some centralized AI hub, rather, they all have rudimentary operating systems that allow them to walk/run, recognize friendlies, and shoot at moving things that aren't coded as friendly.

On the other hand, the Orokin Void enemies are openly stated as being controlled by a central AI, you'd think that thing could learn better/faster.