Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bleed Op Please Nerf

azour

Me turning a corner: Oh hey Grineer buddy!

Grineer: Wassup?

Me:Man i feel as great as Alexander,i got my maxed Redirection,i boosted my power Power Duration,my rushing speed is at its limits,power range is trough the roof so you know i feel like i can take on a whole planet

What about you?

Grineer: Oh you know im just doing grineer stuff

Me:Like what?

Grineer: Making you bleed with my first shot.

1397780075-rrrr.jpg

And when you have an entire grineer platoon on your &#! man...its formation bravo all over again

1397780021-uuu.jpg

*shivers*

That isn't Formation Bravo. That's an ancient Orokin formation. Notice the Orokin AI controlling those guys to do that. Its a formation the ancient AI learned from playing too much Disgaea 3 (and the grineer learned it from the Orokin)

da1c1fb13bcf1404f9c7770e4436064a16d2e220

On to the main topic of bleeding... Bleed man BLEED!!!

Edited by Arlayn

Bleed only feels OP because people rely entirely on their shield. Shield regenerates, health doesn't. 

However, Rejuvenation aura greatly reduces the problem, Oberon even more so, and Trinity removes it entirely. Lacking any of those, open some lockers/break some containers for Health orbs.

Yes, it sucks to bleed to death, but it only happens if you let it most of the time.

Warframe0061_zpsc2702d26.png

GRINEERS UNITE!

Bleed only feels OP because people rely entirely on their shield. Shield regenerates, health doesn't. 

However, Rejuvenation aura greatly reduces the problem, Oberon even more so, and Trinity removes it entirely. Lacking any of those, open some lockers/break some containers for Health orbs.

Yes, it sucks to bleed to death, but it only happens if you let it most of the time.

Man i can't set a foot in a room without having the first bullet i see pierce my nipple and make me bleed

Why is RNG everywhere in this game T_T

Bleed is op, it kills shield builds unless you can heal or have a rhino or something..

It sucks &#! if you have a Mag as vitality is S#&$ and you have so low health that it's ridiculous that bleed exists.  just change bleed to anything else, maybe even a random effect from the other debuffs.

Edited by (PS4)USRevenge2

Bleed is op, it kills shield builds unless you can heal or have a rhino or something..

It sucks &#! if you have a Mag as vitality is S#&$ and you have so low health that it's ridiculous that bleed exists.  just change bleed to anything else, maybe even a random effect from the other debuffs.

but its the grineer specialty. Just like Infested take away your powers, and murder you, or how the Corpus barrage you to death with too many different shooting styles...

I remember when I first started the bleed proc was a huge problem, especially since I played solo. I'd have to run around and scavenge for any meger health orb just to keep me from dying.

I will admit though that the Eviscerator's Miter does way more bleed damage than it should though. Until they change it take some helpful advice:

The way I got around it in solo was farming Rhino and using iron skin to stop bleed procs so I could advance further in the map. After I got Rejuvenation it made bleeding to death a thing of the past.

With Vitality, Rejuvenation, and Rage all maxed I actually welcome a bleed proc cause it refills my energy. (An Eviscerator can take me from 0 energy to max in seconds.) Then you can cast Iron skin to protect your health long enough for it to refill and use stomp to crush them.

Of course, if you're in a group you always have someone to revive you.

These days it's the seekers that you have to watch out for, 1-2 shotting your shield while at the same time giving you a bad case of bleed.

someone knows!

mmm, Seekers are the most dangerous part of the Grineer Arsenal. even at like, lv10, they can easily deal 200dmg inside of one second. (midlevel easily double or even triple that - and the other day a Seeker even found Turbomode, meaning instead of two shots, he shot like... 15 - scary stuff).

dudn't make sense.

as for Bleeding, it's a problem on early planets with new players, but other than that, it should generally be okay. Health Orbs appear periodically, and those should be sufficient in missions other than Defense or Survival to recoop the Health lost during the mission.

i generally find myself losing no more than 50HP during the length of such missions.

in endless missions though, the Enemies certainly can become a significant threat in this regard. Eviscerators are certainly an issue. the last time this was talked about, the main problem generally boiled down to in closer quarters when the sawblades would bounce around and hit you several times.

and i also suppose stacking Bleeding can get overkill after a certain point. limiting the stacking to 3 instances is probably a good idea.

but the Bleeding existing, is good. it reminds Tenno they are not immortal. it's a good mechanic, just can get out of hand. which is similar to some other mechanics getting out of hand as well.

Hmm, you should probably invest in life strike usually that helps keep me alive when i have a bleed/toxin proc on me, then again you'd need a decently fast hitting weapon too Fury + Berserk combo = I WILL NAWT DIEEE HERE!! [say it in a scottish accent, :P ]

It happens to shield nubs who dont tank their frames

It happens to shield nubs who dont tank their frames

... Not every frame is built for tanking, y'know.

What's more, some people (including myself) feel it is better to invest in blocking/reflecting. Why worry about health when you can effectively become a piece of deployable cover?

... Not every frame is built for tanking, y'know.

What's more, some people (including myself) feel it is better to invest in blocking/reflecting. Why worry about health when you can effectively become a piece of deployable cover?

Thats why you are posting in a BLEED OP PLEASE NERF post...

Thats why you are posting in a BLEED OP PLEASE NERF post...

In case you didn't already notice, my response to you was my first post in the thread. I merely wished to stamp out your notion that everyone should tank, all the time.