Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cant Rank Up But Its Not My Fault

Saiya-Jin

so i started playing about a week ago once my housemate got me into and he help powerlevel me not sure if this caused it but every day for the last week ive attempted to rank up but the mission simply doesn't load. it says im ready and i accept it then the actual rank up mission never comes up and it counts as a fail even though i haven't even been able to start it. this is getting quite irritating as u can imagine as im unranked and cant get any new stuff.

soz guys website bug now housemate watched me sign into my own account but its signed in as his we do both play on the same pc but he saw me type my own credentials in.

my warframe account is natrat this is his dunno how the hell this happened

now i looked in my profile today and noticed i have stats for the weapons my housemate owns and warframes he owns so i think the fact we share a pc is wats caused me to not be able to rank up considering the launcher feels that im a higher rank then what i am considering my housemate is rank 8 and i am unranked but its duped his weap stats and frame stats to me its highly possible i cant do the level 1 mission because the game soughta thinks it should be a rank 9 mission maybe but if that was the case i should have been able to forge rhino who is xp locked to rank 2 when i finished collecting all his parts this is annoyingly confusing so ima leave it to the pros and just hope it gets fixed soon. 

p.s. you all know what it feels like to type at 5 am so all u grammar nazis go **** urselves