Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors For A Themed Warframe And Weapon

CrugerSoulek

Question

Alright, so, Ash is my favorite frame and I like to make him as badass as possible while also slaying enemies. Blah, blah, blah. Well, recently, I've been debating on which theme to go with and which palette's to choose the colors from. The main one I really want to get (and I can't seem to get it right) is a wind themed Ash. Though, I have the armor down, I can't seem to find the right weapon energy color to make the enemy look like they shatter into the wind (with channeling). I tried most of the greens I have access too, as well as this new Easter pack. The ones in the Easter Pack look too acidic to use them properly. Any others seem a bit too...vivid, I guess you could say, to be considered wind. Anyway, I need suggestions on possible wind colors (or even themes!) If you have some themes, share them, too if you want :)

7 answers to this question

Ash is a pain to find a good color thats not all one color or around that I found getting the immortal skin a big help, its still hard to get a good color but its better than without it as for the wind thing what colors would you think make up wind elements some people thing white others gray green or blue and sometimes it yellow

Edited by Sasoka

Yeah, I agree. I got the Immortal skin as soon as I could, haha. I tend to use the upper parts (primary torso/helmet) as a shade of grey for a kind of armor look. Like an iron armor. Then color to my choosing underneath

ok try a grey on the arms a slight white with some grey (more close to white than the grey on the arms) in the body the lotus symbols grey and see if that works

Edited by Sasoka